Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It is not specified by I would see a cost like 500 frontiers minimum and probably 700.

OS
    iOS
    will be great if that will be price but i expected 800-1000 iron coins....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Does anybody know what the Gods will cost in Frontier Coins after the end of the event?
    Nothing said about this so far from devs and I think they know why. I expect the gods to be much more expensive than the Liliths, so another looong time goal for normal players like me (who still plays every day and got NO of the gods from souls!). I’m sure they won’t be cheaper than 1k FCs.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I searched through facebook and the official page, but could not find any information. Hm, now I still don't know how to decide... sacrificing more stuff to gain 52 event souls or buy the last missing god with FC. It would need 8 Tier6 sacrifices, which is a lot. But I also assume the Gods will cost about 1k FC, which is a lot aswell.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    165 event souls to get 4 Osiris , already sacrifice 2. And enough fragments to buy 4 gods and complete a couple of each God. Also got 3 new Eddies , BBE, Clansman and this morning PoM. Good event for me. Was forgetting, also got Alliance General, more than 2 years waiting for him. Now missing DDE, Alexander and The Beast. Hope they make another event to get The Beast.
    How in the living hell did you get enough nebu frags to buy the gods?? I'm doing something wrong... stuck at 210.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    How in the living hell did you get enough nebu frags to buy the gods?? I'm doing something wrong... stuck at 210.
    165 event souls = 1650 Nebu frags
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Nothing said about this so far from devs and I think they know why. I expect the gods to be much more expensive than the Liliths, so another looong time goal for normal players like me (who still plays every day and got NO of the gods from souls!). I’m sure they won’t be cheaper than 1k FCs.
    They said the gods will be more expensive than most of the other chars, so I assume they'll have at least the price of Liliths, maybe more, but certainly will be cheaper than Alexander.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice... or buy the event souls, but I will never do that - maybe apart from 2 souls to get a reasonable number. I am still at 1480 fragments and have not yet decided if I sacrifice more to get the 50 souls (=2000 fragments) needed to have all Gods. Any suggestions?
    Have you already bought one God? Because with all the free souls from the events during summer you should be around 650 fragments if I remember correctly.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    HELL YEAH! I got Osiris.., sacrificed all i had.., even my saved 5* Gunner Souls from an Event in the past (i horded them for if a new 5* Gunner arrives), to sacrifice more.

And yeah.., i had to buy some offering souls to get to the 1500 Nebu frags.., because i was stupid in the past and claimed one soul for 100 Nebu frags..,
    i was too lazy to conatact the support..,
    But now i can buy the last three missing Gods.., luckily i got Horus last time..

But i had to waste some of my hard "earned" Ironite to buy 18 souls to get the 1500 Frags. : D

But yeah i'm happy.., that i got Osiris last minute and now can complete all of the Gods. : D
    This was a good finale for this whole long time Event.

But all in all for soooo much souls Gunner/Assassin and Rare.., i only got 2 new 4* Characters (Doomsday Eddie and Astra) .., but the last 4 missing Gods too! :3
    Yeah and 2-4 benjamin breeg eddies. Strange that all the Characters you got one time (got him from Event soul) repeat so often after you got them..

So much wasted resources. But all in all i got what i want.
    And this without paying real money.., i never did.., patience can give you what you want too. ;D

Edit: And no i WON'T sacrifice Osiris how the German Translation tells me, even i have the game in english! no no no! I won't do this! xD

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    HELL YEAH! I got Osiris.., sacrificed all i had.., even my saved 5* Gunner Souls from an Event in the past (i horded them for if a new 5* Gunner arrives), to sacrifice more.
    Somebody cries from a cell "God be with you"
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan