Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Summary: ...The only thing that was a bit strange is about the other characters I received - 4 Prisoners. That again makes me wonder if the odds can really be true. Sparton ( R.I.P.) once stated that the chance to get a specific character within a given star class is the same for every character, unless it is a soul with an increased chance to get a special character. Devs, are you still sure about this. My experience is different.
    Had something similar happen to me a few Sac events back. Had loads of toons to sacrifice, got the event souls and pulled 3 Prisoners. Been wondering the same thing for a while now.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Been playing 2 years and still have never pulled a Prisoner
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Been playing 2 years and still have never pulled a Prisoner
    If you once pulled him, i'm sure you will get him more often.., like the others said, i experienced the same.., i pulled so many Cyborg Eddies or Vampire Hunter Eddie after the first one, the same for Prisoner etc.., the newest was Benjamin Breeg Eddie..,
    It seems that you will get more the same Characters after you pulled him for the first time.., very strange..,

I'm very sure after i will get my first POM Eddie with the soul for him, if i don't pull him before this, when i'm near the 500 frags, he will appear a lot more often!
    We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Had something similar happen to me a few Sac events back. Had loads of toons to sacrifice, got the event souls and pulled 3 Prisoners. Been wondering the same thing for a while now.
    I am 100% certain the "random" seed is poorly written and time based.

While its hard to test with souls or higher sacs, you can test this with the lowest sac value. When you're sac'ing stacks of regular souls, wait about a minute between sacrifices. As soon as you pull a rare soul (or two!) perform the next sac as soon as the button appears. This can be done by selecting the toons to throw in the pit while the sac animation is playing. Often you will be able to get a run of 3 or 4 sacrifices that produce the same amount of rare souls. I had one stack of 99 regular souls produce 13(!) rare souls using this method.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I am 100% certain the "random" seed is poorly written and time based.

While its hard to test with souls or higher sacs, you can test this with the lowest sac value. When you're sac'ing stacks of regular souls, wait about a minute between sacrifices. As soon as you pull a rare soul (or two!) perform the next sac as soon as the button appears. This can be done by selecting the toons to throw in the pit while the sac animation is playing. Often you will be able to get a run of 3 or 4 sacrifices that produce the same amount of rare souls. I had one stack of 99 regular souls produce 13(!) rare souls using this method.
    This is absolutely true. In this event three subsequent Tier one sacrifices gave me two rare souls each!
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Yeah i managed to pull 3 Osiris's straight out of the event souls.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Yeah i managed to pull 3 Osiris's straight out of the event souls.
    Wow, you lucky one! I only got Osiris once, despite having opened so many event souls because of the nebu frags. Must have been about 140 souls to have 2000 frags in the end.
    Once, a bunch of 35 event souls did not even trigger red eyes and the last bunch of 55 souls not a single 5* and maybe 3 or 4 4* chars. Having double Osiris might have been interesting to have different setups for pvp defense and attack. But in general I try to play without dupes and treat every char as a unique being. More flexibility regarding Talisman setup would be great for that.
    But in the end I am OK, as I now have all 5 Gods and also Benjamin. Moreoever, I got finally rid of thousands of old fragments, including about 4000 precious fragments and several other event char frags from the last year.
    A good final event for the mega-event. I think the whole thing was a great idea from NF!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    In the beginning of the Anniversary/Summer event there were some free souls given but not since then. They did not give out enough fragments for a GOD,if they did give out Souls with enough fragments for a God then I MISSED SOMETHING. I have been playing everyday this summer and I check everything after a weekly reset for any new items.

Can anyone else chime in on this please.
    I fear you must have missed something then. All 4 events before this final 5th event gave some free souls for clearing missions and other challenges (don't remember exactly) that yielded nebu frags when you opened them.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    So in the end I ended up earning 50 offering souls through sacrifices. Bought another 21 souls to get to 1500 frags. 71 souls and no Osiris... From the offering souls I got a dupe Corrupt General (not bad), a couple of 4* dupes but most were 3*. I decided to purchase Sekmet, Horus and Osiris. Considering before this event started I was of the thinking I'd only have enough frags to buy 2 Gods, so to end up with 3 is pretty good.

Through rare souls I also managed to get Benjamin Breeg Eddie and Alliance General (finally!), so I am quite happy with this sac event and the mega event in general. Even if I didn't purchase souls with ironite, I would have had enough frags to buy 2 Gods so if anyone is left with not having enough fragments to buy a single God, has definitely missed something or encountered a serious bug....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I fear you must have missed something then. All 4 events before this final 5th event gave some free souls for clearing missions and other challenges (don't remember exactly) that yielded nebu frags when you opened them.
    I am sorry,to me FREE souls mean Free souls.In the beginning of the Summer/Anniversary event there were some free souls and some free fragments pertaining to that particular event soul given free in the store. Souls given out when achieving completion of a mission are not free,you have to work for them.

My Bad if I misunderstood Blade's comment on free souls given out during the summer event. He mentioned FREE STUFF,I like FREE STUFF. LOL
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS