Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by cranialtyrant View Post
    Nile souls are junk...
    One of the TOP PRIZE is a WNboL, so what can you expect from them... :/
    Imo this is a whole summer of MEGA P2W BS! Nothing to look forward! Only new characters that will make the game especially PvP more bugged and less fun! Only thing guaranteed is again no new content the next months!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I got some luck with fragments of nilo events tho. Hording from sq and daily store got me enough for 4 full souls. Summoned all in the bos and aset was right there. Now I'm wondering if you don't get the same luck out of 4 gods left and considering the hard way to earn fc, how many years ll takes to collect all of them Inc Alexander and the beast??? More than a long term goal this more similar to a lifelong goal...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    I got some luck with fragments of nilo events tho. Hording from sq and daily store got me enough for 4 full souls. Summoned all in the bos and aset was right there. Now I'm wondering if you don't get the same luck out of 4 gods left and considering the hard way to earn fc, how many years ll takes to collect all of them Inc Alexander and the beast??? More than a long term goal this more similar to a lifelong goal...
    Congrats to your luck brother!
    But how did you manage to get 4 nil souls so far? I buy daily fragments in the shop and play all SQs, even had 2 times 50 fragments drop and have only 2 of them?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Thank you GotN guess is a crazy luck! In three days sq gave 50x3 by day plus few 10 more than 5 too. And daily store helped to get 800 frags. Guess at this time my luck is on.. but this only the first step through the whole mega summer event...

OS
    iOS
    I've only seen one 50 frag drop. Mine are all 5 and 10 frag 99% of the time.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-21-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    fuck off.. now used 100 frags cause i thougt it was a precious shit soul. this is so stupid. why we have this option oO thats retarded

OS
    Android
    Yep! That is pretty silly why put them in that format at this stage? I get that once it's all over we can cash them in but so easy to stuff up and throw em' in...
    I bet your not the first! At least on the forums we got some warning, all the non forum people and fresh starters will make that mistake for sure...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    playing the whole day powerslave on autoplay for frags. then go in the book of souls to convert them, but the 100 nebu frags came as first, so i clicked them brainless.. why we cant have a warning for event only fragments?

OS
    Android
    Yeah I did see a warning from the Devs a couple of days ago, on the Nile souls you guys have lucked out! I have not seen a single 50 shard drop since the event started...

OS
    Android
    Here's a suggestion! Perhaps the NF team could create a lock for our frag sets like the one we use on our toons!