Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Blade I am not playing my account. My nephew is still playing some. He is playing the troopers until he clears the trooper list. You can only remove 5 troopers per day.
    He also seems to do some Arena matches! That was what I noticed and why I was asking

@scott: I think it was good old Sparton who explained the ironite and SoT drops very early and as far as I remember the general thing was that every enemy that is killed has the chance to drop 1 SoT/Ironite. From that we can conclude that levels with many enemies have better chances to give some drops. But of course I don't know if this still holds true, but I don't see a good reason to change that. This makes Powerslave even better as getting 8/12 and more SoT by drops is more likely than getting 10/15 etc. needed for the higher worlds.

Your other ideas are also very good so that the benefit of a specific level is made up by different aspects. Does NC madness always give 4* Talis, or how was that? But for sure these levels are too hard to bring 2 non-sharded Allies. This is not the case for NotB! It takes longer but basically Alex can do it on his own so you can level up some chars alongside. I did this during the event when we could buy XP+ for gold counting towards the "spend 5M Gold" event challenge. But as the Dungeons give a lot of 3* evo shards, I think I will go back to Powerslave farming - especially for using the troopers! Maybe some NC farming in addition but I need to test that.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    If madness NC gives 250K gold perr 80 Sot vs 140K for powerslave it is about a wash if powerslave is still not better. If you add the gold saved leveling an Eddie and 2 allies you can add another 150k gold to the powerslave total. I believe the ironite drop in powerslave is better than NC. NC is better if you want 3* evo materials and a few talisman to round out a few sets other wise powerslave is better for the casual player.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I still dont get the difference on powerslave v NotB. By my feel, you end up ahead on gold + with alex you can farm it with level 1s. Also heaps more 3* evo runes & shards. So why do some prefer it more?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    If you need the 3* evo material NotB would be better to farm. NotB gives 1800 gold per SoT while powerslave gives 1700 gold per SoT. NotB you need to use Alex to be able to level your 2 allies, powerslave you can level up Eddie and 2 allies, you need to add what it would take to level up to your gold value since you can level up sac toons for free.

The time it takes to play NotB compared to powerslave also may be considered. What is better for your game depends on your goals. If you dont level sac toons than NotB may be better for you. I dont know the average ironite NotB gives over time, but if they are the same powerslave would be better since you play 20% more battles. There is no better strategy, it just depends on your prdference.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Fair point. Im curious though, how many people actually have stacks of 3* evo runes? Seem to be my #1 materials block. Just too many new talismans and the eternal quest to get sets for all the toons....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Good luck in trying to get maxed talisman for every toon. That at a minimum of 40 Eddie's and 100 toons you will need 1200 maxed talisman. At a rate of 5 toons a month you will need to max a talisman everyday just to keep up.

At 400k per talisman, evolving 4* toons, paying to claim souls and any other gold costing event you will need to buy several refills of SoT per day. That doesnt include any sacathon events drawing gold reserves, good luck in gold mznagement along with ironite savings for special events.

I had a cache of several hundred 3* evo runes from last summer before the unrelenting releasing of toons/talisman began. I earned a ton of evo runs running madness in dungeon events, the ferryman event was quite rewarding in all types of resources.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    I am working towards maxing all of mine to be honest - I am getting there slowly but not that far away now to be honest. Not sure why I started it but it is another in game goal that I am trying to use as a driver to play! LOL

I have mountains of most upgrade resources - the one thing that is starting to dwindle a little is the talisman coloured runes as I dont farm BNW all that much. Totally sorted for character upgrades - no issues there at all as got multiple stacks of most stuff but I tend to use farming to upgrade them to 99% of max in case there is an evo event.

On gold farming I am now doing Lord of the Flies madness in NC with all spare SoT. I was watching it at times over last few days - one thing we cannot track so well with it is the random spikes in gold loot - you do get a lower standard gold hit but the loot you get varies. yesterday and day before I had several gold wins of around 40k, a few in the 30k and most were the standard 20k - not sure why it varies but you dont get that in any of the others it is always the standard gold every win. You also get a lot of 5 star upgrade shards (mostly purple), 3 star evo of course and those lovely 4 star talisman to keep or sell - I have been selling them and you get a load of gold for each of those. I maybe need to do a 120 SoT run and work out the total gold gained from it to see the differences. Selling talisman really does boost the gold wins a lot. The downside for me is no free lower level character upgrades as I need three fully powered characters in the team, fully sharded for the team to work - I can still add a trooper or an Eddie of course but not an ally but that is less of a concern really as I can do that during most events.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    can you share your team and talisman setup for lord of flies? I was running words of warning, but i had too many failures with the team someone recommended. I know I can one shot Lord of Flies most times with Rainmaker and friends, but that has to be done manually.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Fair point. Im curious though, how many people actually have stacks of 3* evo runes? Seem to be my #1 materials block. Just too many new talismans and the eternal quest to get sets for all the toons....
    After the Talisman Evo event, I was completely out of all 2 and 3 star colorless evo runes. Since then I have been farming my troopers daily in NotB except for the dungeon event days. Last I checked I had over 200 of each of them now. You rebuild quickly in there. Better than farming BNW i think.

OS
    Android
    How much ironite does NC average on a refill of SoW. I consider ironite drops as important as gold has become. Without any refills I average 75 ironite a day running powerslave and all skull quests.
    Muzzleloader-8226.