Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You also get a load of gold from selling the earned tallisman - especially the gunner variety - that can get you a load of extra gold in NC as they are 4 star - this really does add a lot as I often get few or more per run. Also you can level up Eddies (troopers or your own) easily of course which helps add to savings and I think they level faster in the harder level like Words of Warning than say Powerslave or AMOLAD. The upgrade material gains are pretty decent too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hmm sounds like I should really rethink my farming strategy! Thanks for sharing your ideas! On the other hand I am a bit sceptical because of the high SoT price! 8 SoT in NC madness is double than Powerslave!
    Quick math:
    24 hours a day = 1440 minutes = 288 times 5 minutes equals 288 SoT.
    288/8 SoT per run = 36 runs! And as there is no level with 5 waves the potential return of SoT (and Ironite) is lower than in Powerslave (which allows 72 runs per 288 SoT).

With 36 runs you miss 14 troopers and also you have not yet played the Skull Quests. This means if you farm NC in madness you need to buy at least one refill to get the daily things done...
    For NC in hard = 41 runs; for normal = 48 runs

Maybe it's best for sacrifice events to burn through extra SoT.

BTW: We clearly need 3 different team quick selections for normal play, just as it is for the Skull Quests and Dungeons (where it is totally broken I had to learn)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The question has become what is the best to farm. If you are only going for gold than NC is the best barring the fact you will need to buy one SoT refill to use all your troopers.

NC gives more gold per SoT than anywhere else, plus gold you can earn by selling talisman. NC also drops 5* runes that that will help in leveling those talisman. The downside you probably cant level toons and you will need to spend gold and shards to evolve sacable toons. If you have a cache of shards than you wont need to farm any where else. If you are a heavy LoL event farmer this shouldn't be a problem. Only using free SoT you can use 40+ troopers and earn 1mm gold including skull quests. Anyone know on average how much ironite drops per day NC will give?

NotB is nice if you have Alex. Here you can level 2 allies and have the potential to drop 3* evo and runes to evolve toons and talisman. It is nice that you can use all your troopers and skull quests without any SoT refills. The downside is that using Alex and 2 low power allies take extended times.

Powerslave is nice that you can level an Eddie and 2 allies easily for game use or sac events. I found powerslave overall gives a little more gold than NotB. The downside is it doesnt drop any 3* evo materials. If you can do all skull quests and farm powerslave without any refills your earn 700K gold a day. I averaged 75 ironite a day on powerslave including skull quest drops.

There is no best place to farm. It all depends on what your needs and goals are in this game. This of course doent take into account of any event requirements
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Muzzleloader that is one of the best summaries of what makes each farming option good. Well done. That should get stickied.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Muzzleloader that is one of the best summaries of what makes each farming option good. Well done. That should get stickied.
    Agree, very good post Muzzle&Nephew
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I think it is all down to what you need to do. I do swap around on things from time to time but at the moment I am only levelling up Eddies so NC Word of Warning is best. Not sure if others see this when auto farming but take a glimpse when you get to loot stage - I have mine playing in front of my while at work so I take a look at loot from time to time. You do get the odd gold spike - I have had at least three today where the gold was 41k - not sure why but must be an RNG thing? I dont really need much else in the game as I have a lot of upgrade stuff in the bank so for gold I go here each time. Those tallies also do add a bit on the gunner side of them - think it is 65k or so each - the greens not so much but decent too compared to Powerslave and AMOLD/NotB.

Too lazy to work it all out to the extreme but NC does seem to be the best for gold if levelling up just Eddies.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The postings of help by muzzleloader is by muzzleloader. If there are any questions or comments of recent play it is my nephew playing my account. I am still coaching him how to play, especially gauntlet where he gets his butt kicked.

I am trying to give back to the forum that was so readily available to myself when starting out on this long strange journey.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I am still coaching him how to play
    Anyway nice coaching, I don't even remember last time I could beat you (both)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Just use the same team as my defense, my setup gets beat all the time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Just use the same team as my defense, my setup gets beat all the time.
    I tried many setup ... actually I'm using the Edsel one
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹