Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    For further reference, I just ran 120 SoT (plus whatever you generate while running) through Words of Warning. I didnt keep track of total runs or anything, it was on auto while I worked. I lost 3 times but I have included an extra 78k gold as compensation for proper results (approx 26k per run) assuming you wouldnt fail with the correct team. My team was FFE, KP, Ferryman. Sleep seems to be an issue, perhaps an anti-sleep character would be helpful, maybe even witchdoctor, instead of Ferryman...

Anyway, here are my results:

I started with 16.54M gold
    Including the 78k add I would have ended at 17.01M gold or an increase of 470k
    I then sold the 4* talismans I dropped (only 2 which is actually a bit low) for another 135,324 gold

I would expect approx 670k gold per 120 SoT assuming you sell all talisman and assuming average (3) talisman drops.

Oh and my average time per run is 1:30 best time is 1:07 with this team.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 04-11-2019 at 03:52 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I did the same thng this afternoon on the same level.

Results ( I ran it at 1 speed to maximise any extra SoT that might drop:

528K gold
    4* talismans sold (3 gunner) for (I think) 67k each = 201k gold so a combined total of 729k gold

I think this is a little higher than average for me so there must have been a few of those higher gold drops (I saw 1 at 41k but assume there must have been maybe another 2).

The way I farm is to set it up before going to sleep. When I wake up the sands have filled and I run it again. Once it fills again I run it agin until Troopers are done. Non Eddie troopers get done in the quests each day. Rinse and repaet until the sleep time again. I try not to lose any sands - I do of course but if I can I farm a few times day when non-event time.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Problem lately for me.. is auto-play is crashing the game. I have yet to run a full SOT where the game does NOT crash around 60SOT left. So the whole "auto-play while sleeping" won't work for me until they fix this issue. I start it, but I know it'll crash so there's no sense refilling SOT first.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yup my game also crash often on autoplay on 3x speed specially when playing dungeons and LOL events,i am using ipad mini 2 maybe that's the reason...

OS
    iOS
    Maybe.. I'm on an iPad air 2nd gen. IOS12.2 (or whatever the latest version is.. it just updated Tuesday, still crashes)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    your ipad is double better than mine,crash must not happened on your ipad...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    For further reference, I just ran 120 SoT (plus whatever you generate while running) through Words of Warning. I didnt keep track of total runs or anything, it was on auto while I worked. I lost 3 times but I have included an extra 78k gold as compensation for proper results (approx 26k per run) assuming you wouldnt fail with the correct team. My team was FFE, KP, Ferryman. Sleep seems to be an issue, perhaps an anti-sleep character would be helpful, maybe even witchdoctor, instead of Ferryman...

Anyway, here are my results:

I started with 16.54M gold
    Including the 78k add I would have ended at 17.01M gold or an increase of 470k
    I then sold the 4* talismans I dropped (only 2 which is actually a bit low) for another 135,324 gold

I would expect approx 670k gold per 120 SoT assuming you sell all talisman and assuming average (3) talisman drops.

Oh and my average time per run is 1:30 best time is 1:07 with this team.

I've changed my team and it seems way more reliable...

I'm now using Good Ol' Benny with Angels plus FFE and gunner krampus (Alchemy)

Im SURE alchemy talisman is making it way better, probably could use any toon with them. Not sure if Benny is better, but he is doing a ton of damage and his rez is a nice safety net.

OS
    Android
    I'm running xander with dominance/tower. Having a ferryman and red valkyrie tagging along to level them. I'm not sure if xander can solo it (didn't try yet), but xander/ferryman team hasn't failed even once so far.

I think in terms of 3* evo runes notb is better, however i want some more nightmares. I find 8 sot quite expensive, if you want to run all of your troopers you defo need to buy refills.
    Last edited by Liu; 04-12-2019 at 07:04 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    I am using Hallowed, KP and Magus Lilith on Words of Warning and it seems to be 99% solid - I get the very odd defeat but hardly any at all.

I am lucky in that I can farm all day long if I want to so it works for me and how I farm. My kids stick to Powerslave as they dont have the relics and characters yet and are always levelling up characters as they still get a lot of new characters to level. They sometimes do AMOLAD as well once the levelled characters are at 5 star and have decent talisman - they also need the 3 star evo runes so that works for them too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am using Hallowed, KP and Magus Lilith on Words of Warning and it seems to be 99% solid - I get the very odd defeat but hardly any at all.

I am lucky in that I can farm all day long if I want to so it works for me and how I farm. My kids stick to Powerslave as they dont have the relics and characters yet and are always levelling up characters as they still get a lot of new characters to level. They sometimes do AMOLAD as well once the levelled characters are at 5 star and have decent talisman - they also need the 3 star evo runes so that works for them too.
    Whats the talis on your hallowed/kp/magus team? And why hallowed as opposed to FFE or any others?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs