Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Senior Member Sponholz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    244
    LOL Why don't Sparton himself take like 30 seconds from his coffee break, log in the forums and say "Hi I'm ok" still amuses me... (Always other persons giving excuses on his behalf sounds odd to me).

    My Guess is that the development room is like a dungeon and he is chained there until he finishes whatever his working on.

    Or he's out.
    Gone like the wind at 299,792,458 m/s , now I'm just "An experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition."
    Gonna dream about Britney while smacking Thanos in the face. Just like Katy kissed a girl and she liked, I kissed a Frog and I puked, well at least I tried, Oh what a bunch of Cool Guys we are!!!
    That's all folks, Chimichanga's ready, cya later and bon appetit!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    His restored account name is different. If you still have him hanging around on your Trooper List, you'll want to kick him

    -Kaz
    Thank you for the answer, i was waiting to know before kick him (we were troopers since 2 years...).
    Maybe he can send me a new request if he still wants to me as trooper...

  3. #23
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    LOL Why don't Sparton himself take like 30 seconds from his coffee break, log in the forums and say "Hi I'm ok" still amuses me... (Always other persons giving excuses on his behalf sounds odd to me).

    My Guess is that the development room is like a dungeon and he is chained there until he finishes whatever his working on.

    Or he's out.
    My thoughts exactly - bizarre. It’s like the great and powerful Oz speaking for the man behind the curtain. Despite some of the heat around here there were a good number of us who appreciated his efforts and it’s weird he’s never been heard from. Conspiracy theories abound because there’s plenty of room for them...
    Nicko-0517

  4. #24
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    My thoughts exactly - bizarre. It’s like the great and powerful Oz speaking for the man behind the curtain. Despite some of the heat around here there were a good number of us who appreciated his efforts and it’s weird he’s never been heard from. Conspiracy theories abound because there’s plenty of room for them...
    And because they're more fun than most other games!
    EducatedFool-1193

    MOFO 4 LIFE!

    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

  5. #25
    Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    161
    What if I told you, Sparton never actually existed at all, he was a fake account all along
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

  6. #26
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    What if I told you, Sparton never actually existed at all, he was a fake account all along
    I always suspected that... Morpheus. ;-)

    He's like Slash... a nice concept for kids to believe in.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp9Z-MALBiw
    EducatedFool-1193

    MOFO 4 LIFE!

    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    571
    “But...who was the bold headed guy on the photo of the LoTB team?!”
    -One of our parents!
    “And who took part on developing that 80s RPG?! (white knight?was it called?)?!”
    -One of our parents
    ...

  8. #28
    Senior Member osiris0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    591
    Where is Sparton?? I know where he is. I saw him yesterday and took a photo rightaway. Here it is:

    Name:  thisissparton.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  139.4 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

    Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

  9. #29
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,226
    kinda bad to let jofer have his last triumph over sparton, seems that this was his final strike.
    damn i liked sparton, he was a nice guy

    RIP dude


    don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

    if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

  10. #30
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    763
    Slauki, I thought you took Sparton over to MSF with you? Sure wish I had the Shit Dupe as my favicon,,,hope you are well Legendary Trooper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •