Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Where’s Sparton?

New event posted by LOTB-MIA as in missing in action... Where’s Sparton? Sparton (and Kaz, and Leviathan, and Lexi) us players are passionate fans of Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden the band for decades have set the bar very high for music, artwork, live shows... So we as fans expect that level of excellence in everything Iron Maiden related. Iron Maiden formed before cellphone & iPads were even invented, so to be fair, technology isn’t perfect. Game bugs happen. Content isn’t developed and released fast enough. Understood. Some of us can be harsh on you as developers, but understand it’s out of passion for the best... Our comments can be rough at times, but only to motivate you to deliver the best game the best band deserves. That said, hopefully Sparton is still part of the team. Wouldn’t blame him for taking a break from the forum & comments. But let us know Sparton is ok. As mean as some people can be, no one really wishes any ill will against the developers...

OS
    iOS
    Probably Slauki took Sparton with him when he left.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Showing as 11 days inactive in my trooper list. Hopefully it's just a long break from anything LotB related for him and nothing more permanent.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Showing as 11 days inactive in my trooper list. Hopefully it's just a long break from anything LotB related for him and nothing more permanent.
    Hmmm... 11 days. So, when he dissapeared PVP collapsed.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    New event posted by LOTB-MIA as in missing in action... Where’s Sparton? Sparton (and Kaz, and Leviathan, and Lexi) us players are passionate fans of Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden the band for decades have set the bar very high for music, artwork, live shows... So we as fans expect that level of excellence in everything Iron Maiden related. Iron Maiden formed before cellphone & iPads were even invented, so to be fair, technology isn’t perfect. Game bugs happen. Content isn’t developed and released fast enough. Understood. Some of us can be harsh on you as developers, but understand it’s out of passion for the best... Our comments can be rough at times, but only to motivate you to deliver the best game the best band deserves. That said, hopefully Sparton is still part of the team. Wouldn’t blame him for taking a break from the forum & comments. But let us know Sparton is ok. As mean as some people can be, no one really wishes any ill will against the developers...
    Thanks for your consideration

Don't worry, we're all still here. Sparton is currently busy working on Guilds and some other important features, so has a little less time to spend on the forum atm, hence why the workload of posting and updating here is being spread out a bit more to the team. Leviathan will be the main point of contact right now, myself and others will hop in to provide more info as needed.

As I mentioned a little while ago, we've generally had to take a step away to focus on some of the larger features coming down the pipe, such as the Gauntlet, as they are getting closer to release and require a lot of effort and resources to wrap up. You should see an uptick in our presence in the forums after we start getting more of these big features out.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Good to hear all is going well and that Sparton is OK.

Cheers Kaz.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    This is welcome news to many of us loyal fans. Many legendary players have gone to another game, but diehards like me are in this because of the great game and Maiden lore that is in my blood. So it freezes and I force stop the app once in a while, I will take this over staring at captain America and wonder woman any day. I grew up with Maiden, partying hard and drag racing my 65 nova blasting Powerslave in the 80s. Dungeon crawl hack and slash junkie since Dungeons & Dragons rolling 20 sided dice for rng, then on videogames with the Gauntlet in mid 80s. This product encompasses so much of who I am, thank you guys for making it happen.

OS
    iOS
    Good to hear, had to drop Sparton from trooper lists though cause I need my dailies lol
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    What are the guilds in which you speak of? In Legacy of the Beast?

P.s. sparton, hope all is well
    Last edited by TheAlbatross-1864; 06-22-2018 at 07:12 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Name:  810AD8AB-C180-4E3E-8926-4E8DB9091A65.jpeg
Views: 921
Size:  70.3 KB

I will say the rumors are flying...
    Nicko-0517