Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    LOL Why don't Sparton himself take like 30 seconds from his coffee break, log in the forums and say "Hi I'm ok" still amuses me... (Always other persons giving excuses on his behalf sounds odd to me).

My Guess is that the development room is like a dungeon and he is chained there until he finishes whatever his working on.

Or he's out.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    His restored account name is different. If you still have him hanging around on your Trooper List, you'll want to kick him

-Kaz
    Thank you for the answer, i was waiting to know before kick him (we were troopers since 2 years...).
    Maybe he can send me a new request if he still wants to me as trooper...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    LOL Why don't Sparton himself take like 30 seconds from his coffee break, log in the forums and say "Hi I'm ok" still amuses me... (Always other persons giving excuses on his behalf sounds odd to me).

My Guess is that the development room is like a dungeon and he is chained there until he finishes whatever his working on.

Or he's out.
    My thoughts exactly - bizarre. It’s like the great and powerful Oz speaking for the man behind the curtain. Despite some of the heat around here there were a good number of us who appreciated his efforts and it’s weird he’s never been heard from. Conspiracy theories abound because there’s plenty of room for them...
    Nicko-0517

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    My thoughts exactly - bizarre. It’s like the great and powerful Oz speaking for the man behind the curtain. Despite some of the heat around here there were a good number of us who appreciated his efforts and it’s weird he’s never been heard from. Conspiracy theories abound because there’s plenty of room for them...
    And because they're more fun than most other games!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    What if I told you, Sparton never actually existed at all, he was a fake account all along
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    What if I told you, Sparton never actually existed at all, he was a fake account all along
    I always suspected that... Morpheus. ;-)

He's like Slash... a nice concept for kids to believe in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp9Z-MALBiw
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

“But...who was the bold headed guy on the photo of the LoTB team?!”
    -One of our parents!
    “And who took part on developing that 80s RPG?! (white knight?was it called?)?!”
    -One of our parents

OS
    Android
    Where is Sparton?? I know where he is. I saw him yesterday and took a photo rightaway. Here it is:

Name:  thisissparton.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  139.4 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    kinda bad to let jofer have his last triumph over sparton, seems that this was his final strike.
    damn i liked sparton, he was a nice guy

RIP dude

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Slauki, I thought you took Sparton over to MSF with you? Sure wish I had the Shit Dupe as my favicon,,,hope you are well Legendary Trooper