Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    So i tried refreshing my fight listc3 times. Kept getting errors so it didnt go through. Reset the app and it took 30 ironite out. Bull shit. Marvel strike force is calling my name

OS
    Android
    You know the bugs are excited because...
    Sacrifice events = SACRO8 time!
    Challenge events = MACLI time!
    Arena events = APMA time!

The devs love us guys, but the game hate us, i mean, is even better planned than the current events on the month.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

No rewards after 30 wins either. Sound fx cut out for a few pvp battles though. Returning immediately after restarting game due to AMPLO error

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Tbh I thought I was gonna be in for something better. We've already had an event for Shadow Talismans and Trap and Force Talismans are rather obsolete nowadays.
    I was kinda hoping for Primordial talismans as reward, I only have 30 maxxed and 2 extra of these junk

cant play because of all the fu..ing bugs .and do you get extra time for the time limited events nooooooooo!!!!!!
    I can understand that there may be some problems but come on!!!!

OS
    Android
    If the list doesn't refresh the 1st time, back out of the arena screens. Then log back into the arena screen, it should refresh. If you keep trying to refresh if costs 10 irronite each time you try to refresh.

OS
    Android
    I got to 168 wins, after 139 started getting the partial lists, now the list is blank and likely will be for the rest of the week or until the next hotfix lets us fight 100 or so more... I'm getting the same APMA errors that everyone else is reporting. Switching back and forth between tabs, it takes about 2 minutes to get the next battle to load and it's usually a lone Eddie to fight... This is so damn stupid! Iron Maiden is out touring to promote a game that doesn't function properly. I hate to be just another voice screaming about incompetence but it's pretty obvious at this point... Would it really have been that damn hard to just reduce the sretch goals to something that is achievable if you're not going to fix your game?

OS
    Android
    Oh well I'm game I just knocked off for the day, once the troopers have been done I'll give the arena another crack...
    If it starts costing me ironite then is when I'll stop...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    The empty attack list issue for the top players is its own issue.

But, the general poor stability in the Arena (APMAs, slow loading times, etc.) seems to vary a lot throughout the day. In my case (pacific time zone), the Arena is quite stable from about 7 or 8pm until at least 1am. It's terribly unstable in the earlier parts of the day. Given this (and how my time zone relates to the rest of the world), it seems the issues are likely caused by player traffic exceeding server capacity. That being the case, I'm just going to try to focus my playing during those non-peak times. Good luck everyone!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The empty attack list issue for the top players is its own issue.

But, the general poor stability in the Arena (APMAs, slow loading times, etc.) seems to vary a lot throughout the day. In my case (pacific time zone), the Arena is quite stable from about 7 or 8pm until at least 1am. It's terribly unstable in the earlier parts of the day. Given this (and how my time zone relates to the rest of the world), it seems the issues are likely caused by player traffic exceeding server capacity. That being the case, I'm just going to try to focus my playing during those non-peak times. Good luck everyone!
    Yep I asked that question earlier today and I reckon your right, I am currently having no issues at all,got to be traffic!
    Of course I'm on the other side of the world but here (3.15pm est ) it's quite good.
    I had a thought though, if your PST time you must be close to the NF offices, why not pay them a little visit on behalf of the rest of us and find out exactly what the hell is going on!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan