Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Is ridiculous players have to discuss about the bug issue that had taken over PvP in event thread. Besides speculation and ipothetic reasons why arena is so unstable, we don't have any clue what's going on. Devs we deserve some answers, don't u believe that?

OS
    Android
    solving a problem with the arena or not today I was able to do just 7 battles or I can not run out of time because I just do not have

OS
    Android
    The only GOOD thing in THIS Shit Bugs versus Bugs Arena Event is, that the rewards really suck.., i try to get my first Trap Talisman with 75 wins and this will it be.., i have the other ones.., since everything is bulwark again for the gunner set.., i really don't need this..
    Good thing this time, because Arena Events sucks since they changed it to WINS and increased the wins to a fulltime job to get something.., 300 wins are really hard if you don't want to waste your reallife time.,
    I'm losing more and more interest in this fucking shit Game (which i really loved) but with each Update it shows more and more how they DON'T care about anything..,

Bugs are totally normal.., but THEY don't just give a fuck and want money for this crap.., two things that aren't a good combination..,
    Everytime excuses.., excuses.., did i say EXCUSES?

But again, i'm really happy, that i do not need anything from this rewards.., 75 should be fine..,
    But it is really sad to see what happens here, especially because it is set in the Iron Maiden Universe (That's the only reason i wanted to play THIS game.., since i am more into PC games and hate smartphone games) and it started really really good..,

Edit: Oh man, maybe i was a bit harsh saying this.., had some hard times in RL and sometimes my brain is buggy too. ^^'
    Maybe that's why i want Piece of Mind Eddie since he arrived this Game, especially he fits so good with my avatar too.
    But what i said is what i feel at the moment, this Game got me through a lot of hard times in the last year and i really enjoyed to open it every day, even when i wasn't in that good mood, but looking forward now.
    I really believe you.. we, can do this, if you do it with love and together with this great community!

And last but not least: Up the Irons! \m/
    Last edited by Symbiote; 06-26-2018 at 10:54 PM.

OS
    iOS
    When I first looked at the rewards I though the cathedral souls were Nile souls. That would have been cool. Anyway, nothing for me to shoot for with this event. Good luck to those chasing these rewards. Arena is hard to play right now.

OS
    iOS
    anyone know that can be next event eclipse over the cosmos?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    anyone know that can be next event eclipse over the cosmos?
    I just hope that this comes out nice and clean with no bugs - I am just really worried with all the new players on board through the tour that they see what is going on and call it quits after such a massive push for the game by the band and their management. I am sure there will be many who do not notice these issues and I just hope that it does not scare the new blood away before they get a chance to get hooked!

On the next event I do wonder if it is Icarus - he flew too close to the sun so there is a small link there. Or it could be Ra who is the Egyptian Sun God and that would fit with the mega-event theme maybe?

Other than that I am really not sure what the reference might be.

Name:  Ra - Sun God.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  71.6 KB
    Last edited by scott-5496; 06-27-2018 at 12:57 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    thanks Scott

OS
    iOS
    No matter how much I reload today, I only get opponents from the top 20 on my attack list who I have no business winning against (just dropped out of the Top 50 myself). This is very annoying when there is an arena event going on and the only chance to get wins is when you are occasionally attacked by someone around your level and get a chance to revenge (only managed like 10 wins today).

Did not have this issue entering today, but for now more than ten hours there are the same people (with at least 1000 points more than me) over and over on my attack list.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Where did the items to buy with gold go? I thought the event was all summer.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I thought Nile souls would continue since they were so limited.. and then the characters available would change, like the Hero Souls do.

Guess I misunderstood what "month long" event meant.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..