Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cathedral of Heroes (Arena) - Featuring EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Grab Cathedral Souls, Heroic Soul Fragments, exclusive talismans, and more by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until June 30th, 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Win 10 Arena battles: Cathedral Soul x2 + Heroic Soul Fragments x15 + Trap Talisman x1 + Shadow Talisman x1
    • Win 30 Arena battles: Skill Shard x1 + Heroic Soul Fragments x75 + Force Talisman x1 + Shadow Talisman x1
    • Win 75 Arena battles: Cathedral Soul x3 + Heroic Soul Fragments x15 + Trap Talisman x1 [FULL SET!] + Force Talisman x1
    • Win 150 Arena battles: Skill Shard x3 + Heroic Soul Fragments x75 + Force Talisman x1 [FULL SET!] + Shadow Talisman x1
    • Win 300 Arena battles: Cathedral Soul x5 + Heroic Soul Fragments x120 + Shadow Talisman x1 [FULL SET!]

Cathedral Souls are the event souls from earlier this month. These souls guarantee a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Beast Eddie!

In addition, there are stretch goal reward tiers for every 100 wins beyond 300 (to a max of 1000 wins), that gets you Cathedral Soul x5 + Trap Talisman x1 + Force Talisman x1 + Shadow Talisman x1 for each stretch goal achieved! However, if you reach the final stretch goal, you’ll receive additional talismans to make all talismans you earn from the event challenges full sets!

You’ll notice that many of the rewards from this event are talismans. Collect these powerful sets to gain an edge in the Arena (and elsewhere!) before they become available in the future:

Shadow Talismans are purple talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with Vanish for 1 turn, and also to gain Vanish, Critical Strike Chance, and All Damage Charge if they have Perfect Hit active at the start of their turn!

Force Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Force Shield for 2 turns, which will prevent the first 4 hits of damage that character would take!

Trap Talismans are purple talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Trap stats, which Stuns and removes all beneficial effects from enemies that remove the status!

Finally, we have a series of tie-in promotional store items in the shop. If you find yourself short the wins to get to a tier that will finish a talisman set, you can buy a single copy of a desired talisman for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of each talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

OS
    Android
    Tbh I thought I was gonna be in for something better. We've already had an event for Shadow Talismans and Trap and Force Talismans are rather obsolete nowadays.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    An arena event with empty list?

OS
    Android
    Does defence wins count as wins?
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

Banned
    Wow, thank god, that the arena is bugfree at the moment.

Really good decision from NF-superbrains.

OS
    iOS
    Bit of an underwhelming Arena event. No new Talismans, though I’ll be able to get a first set of Trap Talismans. Not that they are amazing. Ah well, an excuse to get more Iron Coins, Heroic Souls and Skill Shards. Would have preferred if you had put Ghost Talismans up instead. Stuck with an incomplete set.

Set my usual lone Eddie as my defence. Hope lots follow suit.

OS
    Android
    I set my lone Eddie as well. I'm not working hard on this event, as I already have the talismans and don't use them ( don't have trap). I did get the souls from the 10 battles and funny as I was able to complete my first Grand sacrifice. I got Beast Eddie aces high, both dupes for me. It was fun seeing the prizes you get for it. I burnt a lot of souls. I'm going to work up to get the skill shards and call it a day. Keep knocking me down to keep my rank low. Have fun and Steamcerely, Ed

OS
    iOS
    Shadow Talismans seem to be bugged. The "Perfect Hit" part of the passive doesn't seem to trigger when I use Rainmaker Eddie's "Rain" Power Move.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Bit of an underwhelming Arena event. No new Talismans, though I’ll be able to get a first set of Trap Talismans. Not that they are amazing. Ah well, an excuse to get more Iron Coins, Heroic Souls and Skill Shards. Would have preferred if you had put Ghost Talismans up instead. Stuck with an incomplete set.

Set my usual lone Eddie as my defence. Hope lots follow suit.
    I better not see the trap talisman on one of your toons in the arena anytime soon lol
    And yes your not alone with the unfinished ghost talisman set.
    I have set a lone Iron Eddie please take advantage of him.
    Cheers!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I better not see the trap talisman on one of your toons in the arena anytime soon lol
    And yes your not alone with the unfinished ghost talisman set.
    I have set a lone Iron Eddie please take advantage of him.
    Cheers!
    Can pretty mcih guarantee that won’t be happening anytime soon. They’ve never caused me any issues in the arena and with my current build I don’t see the need for them. Using Primordials and the chances they give to recieve Perfect Immunity, what’s the point in potentialy making Trap Talismans unstealable?