Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    can you chack again?it must be only Cyborg Eddie
    Yes, I kicked your Cyborg (with Chance and Force Shield Talis...) right now.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    cool

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    can you chack again?it must be only Cyborg Eddie
    Thanks, Ip4! Did check again and attacked your Cyborg Eddie!

Enjoy kicking the crap out of my Edward the Great!

Woo hoo!!!!!
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

OS
    Android
    The matchmaking is still a big problem. The first opponent on my list has 900 points more than me. Also after refresh. Will be hard to get the remaining ~65 wins (don't know exaclty, as I got the rewards for 150 wins after 153 wins) for the 300 against all the teams with loads of relics and pay-only-Talismans. This needs to be addressed soon. Not long ago you got ~2 players below your points, many in your range and again ~2 with (much) more points - this was ok. After refresh you got more players below you, as a "sanctioning" that you did not clear the list. Well, now we receive some more points for a win against players with similar points or even less then you have. This small shift was good as I think this should reduce the amount of attacks against the top ranked players. But if you do not get players within your range, this shift is pointless.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Hey--big noob to the game here..only been playing a month or so. Just wondering what yall think about the trap talismans? I just got to 75 arena wins and I def wont be hitting 150 in the next 24 hours, but I have plenty of ironite to spend the 500 for the final 3rd piece of the trap talisman. Think I should get it or is it a waste of ironite? On one hand, I'm starting to get my first couple of god 5*, sharded up characters...but my talisman game is pretty shit. Don't have many good ones, so I figured I should probably shoot for these event talismans.

But on the otherhand, 500 ironite to complete one set of talisman I may/may not have a purpose for seems iffy...especially if these events come around often enough for me to complete the set next time. I just don't know the frequency of these events. I suppose if its gonna be quite a long time before they make these available again....Then I should go ahead and complete the set. Really wish I could have gotten to 150 then I could have got all 3 sets from the event...but oh well.

So, long text I know, sorry...but any tips? Thanks for reading this

OS
    Android
    Trap talismans are 2 set, no need no spend your ironite.

OS
    Android
    My current favorite talisman set is strike. I got the trap, but have yet to figure out who I want to have them. I also like the echo set I got for completing the garden of fear. I've found each has its ups and downs. I only stable about 27 yours characters, as I'm picking. I'd love to get my first Lilith and 7th son. When the gold for soul fragments ended so did my Lilith chances. Still, it's a great game and fun. I try not to sound real money and it seems it takes me longer to build. Enjoy the game and don't let it become a chore.