Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Arena event feat bug list.

The so feared arena event took place at the reset, probably scheduled early this week. My question is: how did you dare to launch an important event like that awared about the terrible bug that is affecting most of the top players??? How can we even think to make 300 wins (minimum victories for shadow full set talisman) with arena so broken??? I'm speechless, really looks like u don't give a crap of your loyal and long term players/customers.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    The so feared arena event took place at the reset, probably scheduled early this week. My question is: how did you dare to launch an important event like that awared about the terrible bug that is affecting most of the top players??? How can we even think to make 300 wins (minimum victories for shadow full set talisman) with arena so broken??? I'm speechless, really looks like u don't give a crap of your loyal and long term players/customers.
    This! Empty list most of the day and now an event that we can’t even participate in. I’ve got zero opponents on my attack list still.

OS
    Android
    Same here. Is something that occur systematically, even if we get some luck with few full list, the bug ll show up soon or later,.no matter what. If they don't fix it with a focused hot fix or an play store update I fear we ll add this to the already weak and boring daily gameplay routine.

Banned
    This shows how much NF respects their players.

Wonder when the "we are sorry post" is coming.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I'm not sure I'd hold my breath waiting for that one... lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    I'm glad it's only affecting the top players. I'm at 1500 down with the Duelists and everything is bug free here :3
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    game freeze on winning screeen and not received iron coins...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    that's why people do not have a lot of talisman and do not have to nerff them:chladný:

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for this post Shaolin. This event is a pure sign of disrespect again.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    How many top spots do you guys reckon we're talking about? Just trying to get some kind of understanding on why you guys seem to be experiencing this? Definitely not right! I have had some of you in my lists, and made into the top 50 but have not seen this occur yet....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan