Thread: Insane Luck!

Insane Luck!

So I just finished up the 10 Time Rift warrior levels, and I had 1341 ironite saved up. I decided to buy a 10 character rare soul pack because, only doing partial math, I determined that I would have "around 600 something ironite left." Well, when I bought the pack, I looked at my ironite and saw that I HAD EXACTLY 666 IRONITE!!! I knew instantly that I would get something good. So I quickly went to the Book Of Souls and selected "use all." I already had 2 rare souls waiting that I had gotten fro secret levels, so I was spending 12 rare souls. When I heard that familiar "Number Of The Beast" scream, I couldn't believe my look. I got not one, but two 4* characters. Hellhound seems amazing but his heal seems to make my new Pharaoh Dog obsolete. But this luck is just insane.
    Name:  image2.PNG
Views: 436
Size:  644.8 KB
    Name:  image1.PNG
Views: 448
Size:  516.1 KB

OS
    Android
    Yes... the Hellhound is a BEAST!!!! His heal scales with attack so you can make him hit super hard AND heal for tons of HP.

Congrats!!!!! I'd love one.

I got a 4* Magus Children of the Damned out of a 10 pack... Nice dupe I suppose.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-23-2016 at 03:17 AM.

OS
    Android
    WOW! congrats
    I also just put two characters for 10 rare souls pack, i guess the luck smiled at us

I gotten another Visions Eddie and my 3rd Pharaoh Dog King over the weekend. Wish they do something about extra characters soon.

The longer we play, the more extra duplicated characters we accumulate.

If you have an all red team hellhound is hands down the best healing character. Using skill shards you can make lifesteal last 5 turns for your whole team! Plus his regular attack has a chance to give your team damage up so you get even more health from lifesteal. On top of that the recent update made his attack AOE.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Nice pull, man!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    I guess I had such luck with ten rare soul pack today... Firstly pulled some average characters, then 3* green dog of war - three times in a row (!!!) and ended with 4* blue angel of pain, 4* carriage rider eddie and 5* nomad warrior...
    Since this is my first post here - big hello to you all Maiden fans
    Cheers,
    W

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    I guess I had such luck with ten rare soul pack today... Firstly pulled some average characters, then 3* green dog of war - three times in a row (!!!) and ended with 4* blue angel of pain, 4* carriage rider eddie and 5* nomad warrior...
    Since this is my first post here - big hello to you all Maiden fans
    Cheers,
    W
    Wow, congrats! Nomad is a biggie. And so is carriage rider!