Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Welcome aboard!

OS
    iOS
    Welcome on Board of Flight 666, Mia. My good friend, Shaolinlondo wrote so good before me, I couldn’t say it better. The only thing to add is that I hope, the empty arena lists are fixed now. I didn’t have them occur today and I hope it’ll stay.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Welcome on Board of Flight 666, Mia. My good friend, Shaolinlondo wrote so good before me, I couldn’t say it better. The only thing to add is that I hope, the empty arena lists are fixed now. I didn’t have them occur today and I hope it’ll stay.
    Thanks!! - we just pushed a hotfix for that bug, restart your game an let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

\m/

OS
    Android
    Anything to address the random games freezes?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB_Mia View Post
    Thanks!! - we just pushed a hotfix for that bug, restart your game an let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

\m/
    Thank you for the quick response and fix. I’ll keep you updated. As said before, I didn’t have the issue yesterday, but I don’t trust, that it won’t happen again.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Like i said on some previous topic, arena list is not empty now, but even when i refresh i get same players to fight against.. (All players are so high level above me)
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    Like i said on some previous topic, arena list is not empty now, but even when i refresh i get same players to fight against.. (All players are so high level above me)
    I am also getting this 'bug'. I refreshed my list - got all 10 as usual (I have only seen the empty list thing twice this week) but they were all well above me in the ranks - none below or even close so I think there may be an issue still as this outcome is not normal for me anyway. Anyone else getting this?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am also getting this 'bug'. I refreshed my list - got all 10 as usual (I have only seen the empty list thing twice this week) but they were all well above me in the ranks - none below or even close so I think there may be an issue still as this outcome is not normal for me anyway. Anyone else getting this?

Cheers
    And mine are all well below, very strange...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Yeah - exactly the same here (as just posted in another thread). Unable to get wins because of this. Very annoying.

Btw: Welcome Mia!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I'm seeing this too. It doesn't happen on every refresh, but it happens on most (since the hot fix). All opponents are much higher ranked, with none even close to me.

Also, it appears that I'm being attacked considerably less than before and mostly just by higher ranked players.
    Last edited by druid138; 06-27-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell