Threaded View

OS
    Android

Primordial Talis SCREW JOB

Ok so now they are offering 300 ironite to compensate for the screw job. Sorry, but this is utter bullshit. Complete slap in the face insult. Most of us spent 15 mil or more in gold, at least 72 Yellow 3 star evo shards, enough essence to fill a vortex and that's just scratching the surface. Many people spent actual cash during the course of this, so you guys effectively stole money from us (in addition to screwing everyone over). You guys think that 300 ironite fixes that? You are fucking nuts. Everyone including Llexi knows me as a very level headed admin of one of the largest LOTB gaming groups on facebook. I always stay neutral, keep my calm and run a nice positive group of 3200+ LOTB players. A day one player as well. And you know what? This time I can not sit back and watch this happen. You guys OWE people for this screw job. 300 Iron ain't cutting it. I am calling you devs all out, every single one of you. If you guys think this is ok to do to the players that make your job and paycheck possible, you don't deserve to be employed. Your move DEVS.
    Last edited by MaidenInk-8166; 06-26-2018 at 01:29 AM. Reason: added info