Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I’ve gone thru maybe 100 matches and didn’t realize they’d been changed. Soooo... either I’m an idiot, which, granted, is more than likely, or they’re still pretty bad ass.

The only thing that’s negatively rubbing my rubarb is that I didn’t get free ironite/SOW — how/where does one find this hidden trove?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    I’ve gone thru maybe 100 matches and didn’t realize they’d been changed. Soooo... either I’m an idiot, which, granted, is more than likely, or they’re still pretty bad ass.

The only thing that’s negatively rubbing my rubarb is that I didn’t get free ironite/SOW — how/where does one find this hidden trove?
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-Issues-Update

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenInk-8166 View Post
    Most of you guys are missing the point completely. The point is they advertised a set of talis which players obtained, then they basically changed their minds. That's not ok. Do you guys really think it's fair to advertise a set of talis that include a certain set of powers only to take them away days later? People spent 15 mil on gold, 72 evo shards, and enough essence to fill a vortex and in some cases more. What about people that spent actual cash to obtain/max these? You guys think it's ok they are out money? Had the talis been advertised with the set of powers they currently have, a lot of us would not have bothered.

And you can not ignore this either........If this was really a situation of being overpowered and creating an imbalance the nerf would not have happened within days. To see/understand if a tali or character is overpowered and creating an imbalance you have to see how it effects arena over a period of time. You have to see if people figure out a way to work around or a way to neutralize the tali or character. No way that assessment gets done in days, you are kidding yourselves. This was a knee jerk reaction to accidentally handing out too many talis. There are other talis that do similar things that have not been nerfed like this so that tells me something. In my experience with this game since day one, if you think a character or tali is overpowered it's because you are not clever enough to figure out how to work around it.

And if you guys don't agree or don't care, then move on. If are ok with it, no worries I don't care. More power to you. No need to fight with those of us who feel ripped off here. If you are ok with giving away your characters and supplies for nothing then just ignore and move on.
    I agree with everything you've said here 100%. It's false advertisement and 300 ironite for compensation is a joke. I'm not hurting for resources and materials so time and effort is all is lost with me. The biggest problem I see here is the fact that they release something powerful as hell before there are enough counters for it. I have the neccesary characters and relics to counter them so the talismans themselves are not as overwhelming as people think. According to the general consensus in the forum, Every new Character, Talisman or whatever is one of two things, either OP or completely useless so I agree that more time than a few days should have been allowed to see how this played out. From my experience, the attempted nerf actually turned out to be a buff because 100% critical strike just shows up a lot more and it's not hard to figure out how to manipulate that in your favor. It would have just been a hell of a lot more sensible just to remove exhaust, 100% critical strike and the abilty to stack multiple talismans. Ghost & Shroud were annoying but didn't make them stronger. I agree that they have sort of ruined the arena for the time being. I can use the same team against pretty much anything so little thought is required and that definitely needs to be addressed soon.

OS
    Android
    Thanks man. And for sure these were pretty easily countered. My win rate didn't really drop off, it took me some matches to figure out how to work around the talis but once that was done it wasn't that big of a deal.

And can anyone refresh my memory here, has anything in game history ever been nerfed within days? I really don't recall that ever happening before.

OS
    Android
    Just so you know I will now be adding "negatively rubbing my rubarb" to my everyday vocabulary. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post

OS
    Android
    Thanks for posting this MaidenInk. I benefited from the bug and did not power up a set so I basically got the best of both worlds. The biggest issue I have with NF is the lack of testing in order to turn a buck. We are the crash test dummies. I definitely agree that 300 ironite was not enough to compensate those that spent real cash but we all know that it is what it is. No one is forcing us to play. As many have stated before, if it wasn't for the Maiden name, I never would have picked it up. It's a shame to see all the potential wasted.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I agree with you 100% MaidenInk. The biggest issue I see, and what is being lost in this whole discussion, is the resources (and in some cases cash) lost to acquire the talismans are nowhere near close to the "compensation" of 300 ironite. The nerf announcement came way after the fact that a bunch of players decided to use the necessary resources to acquire them which didn't come cheap. Yes, this is just a game and one can stop playing it and yadda yadda yadda but this amounts to a very deceitful business decision.

OS
    iOS
    Pretty much everything Maidenink said I agree with. I did not spend real money on this, have spent more than enough for other things. But pretty discouraging to upgrade two full sets only to be nerfed.

I know this has been said before, just a game...but this just simply makes me think more about spending real $.

I was lucky enough to get 4 sets without having to spend real money, but that doesn’t mean that i didn’t put any resources and LOTS of time into getting them (i don’t recall seeing any bugs, just hard work).

So lets compare what i have spent:

-20M gold=100CHF (a value of 4000 ironite)

-around 12 skill shards to rush a sacrifice and up GGS and GNewborn=they usually sell a 3 pack for what? 40CHF? (so a value of around 6000 ironite)

-countless amount of G/A,Rare,common souls=unknown $$$ value

So that sums up to way over 10 000 ironite and i’ve got 300 back...

It’s not even about the money or any resources! it’s about the MORAL value! that they screwed the customers and get away with it by just calling it a bug!? the set itself was not a BUG but a poor design idea (like most of the sets and chars created by the NerF team)!

All you wannabe fanboys should stop eating those antidepressants or extasy or whatever you take and look at the facts: We as customers were screwed once again and we will just look away and carry on. there’s no need to talk about how great this game is and how much fun you,as an individual, are having. This is not some amateur freemium game led by a 2 man army, so such cock ups shouldn’t be accepted so easily...

PS: I’m not even being negative...just expect some good customer service as i would in any other aspect in my life.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I was lucky enough to get 4 sets without having to spend real money, but that doesn’t mean that i didn’t put any resources and LOTS of time into getting them (i don’t recall seeing any bugs, just hard work).

So lets compare what i have spent:

-20M gold=100CHF (a value of 4000 ironite)

-around 12 skill shards to rush a sacrifice and up GGS and GNewborn=they usually sell a 3 pack for what? 40CHF? (so a value of around 6000 ironite)

-countless amount of G/A,Rare,common souls=unknown $$$ value

So that sums up to way over 10 000 ironite and i’ve got 300 back...
    I got 4 sets of Primordials without spending money, either. My plan:

- Spent the past several months farming on Powerslave.

- Racked up half a dozen Yellow Bats in that event.

- Saved up a handful of dupe Eternal and Trooper soul toons, as well as a bunch of 4-star toons.

- Spent very little gold on leveling up toons, but rather leveling them up to full as part of the Powerslave auto-farming.

- Daily 1-3 star sacrifices until I was about to trigger the Vortex.

- Then when the Primoridal sacrifice event started, I ended up firing off 3 Grand Sacrifices and an Ultimate Sacrifice, plus triggered two Vortex rewards.

That got me 25 Primordial talismans and a sack of skill shards. I've leveled up two sets of Primordials and I haven't yet figured out what to do with the others. NF can nerf them all they want. I'd rather they try to balance the game than leave a hailstorm's worth of OP talismans lying around. I'm happy to have the extra 300 Ironite.
    Satan81-5023