Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Primordial Talis SCREW JOB

Ok so now they are offering 300 ironite to compensate for the screw job. Sorry, but this is utter bullshit. Complete slap in the face insult. Most of us spent 15 mil or more in gold, at least 72 Yellow 3 star evo shards, enough essence to fill a vortex and that's just scratching the surface. Many people spent actual cash during the course of this, so you guys effectively stole money from us (in addition to screwing everyone over). You guys think that 300 ironite fixes that? You are fucking nuts. Everyone including Llexi knows me as a very level headed admin of one of the largest LOTB gaming groups on facebook. I always stay neutral, keep my calm and run a nice positive group of 3200+ LOTB players. A day one player as well. And you know what? This time I can not sit back and watch this happen. You guys OWE people for this screw job. 300 Iron ain't cutting it. I am calling you devs all out, every single one of you. If you guys think this is ok to do to the players that make your job and paycheck possible, you don't deserve to be employed. Your move DEVS.
    Last edited by MaidenInk-8166; 06-26-2018 at 01:29 AM. Reason: added info

OS
    Android
    Kind of reminds you of something else.
    Name:  189088_max.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  22.1 KB

OS
    Android
    I support his post 100%. Bugs and other things will happen, but you messed up by benefiting your BANKROLL a little more than you wanted. You sold us them and we paid for what they were. People dumped a lot of resources to get them, but then you make them 1/3 (if that) as useful. You either need to let them be where they were or take them completely off the shelf and give full refunds on the resources used. That is if you really want to spend that overhead on fixing it. 1000 Ironite would be at least admitted to a huge mistake. Not a slap in the face as this 300 ironite is.

OS
    Android
    #montrealscrewjob

Banned
    It was a planned as fraud from the beginning, even the clowns knew, that they are op .

So the nerf was planned b4 the release.

And in the case posting here is not enough, you see only stupid excuses again, while the clowns are laughing in their office about the stupid players.

OS
    Android
    I'm actually getting pretty good at predicting what some people here are gonna say, a couple in particular I'm pretty sure they have some of these words saved for instance use or whatever lmao. Get some new material
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Damn stuff is bad when this guy is pissed. I hope the powers that be will realize that new content will be needed in July or I will forecast another mass exodus from this travesty of a game. Just sayin what I feel.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'm actually getting pretty good at predicting what some people here are gonna say, a couple in particular I'm pretty sure they have some of these words saved for instance use or whatever lmao. Get some new material
    I am pretty good in predicting what you will say 100% of the time. You getting paid by these clowns to defend their shit work?
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    "Hi Everyone!

First off, we wanted to apologize for the recent bugs and server issues players are experiencing, including the Arena Attack List not populating and Sacrifice granting more rewards than intended during the Primordial Sacrifice event.

Here’s 300 Ironite as compensation."

Do you HONESTLY think ironite is going to suddenly make everything OK? We don't want ironite, we want RESULTS, we want BUG FIXES, we want some COMMUNICATION.

That's all we want at this point, 300 ironite is basically just a giant f*ck you to the player community.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I am pretty good in predicting what you will say 100% of the time. You getting paid by these clowns to defend their shit work?
    Lol I wish. Naw dude hard as you seem to think there are still people who actually like the game. And if I was getting paid by them I certainly wouldn't be telling people like you to just quit the game, I'd be like "Smile, my boy. It's sunrise." Or some boring shit.

All I've been trying to express in my recent posts is that the constant negativity is not going to magically change Nodding Frog's mind and magically make the game perfect and great all in one update. I'm well aware that the game isn't perfect at all but it's not a bad game in any means. But with a few of you in particular it's every single post you never have anything positive to say, and you don't even contribute to making the game better. You just hold on to your shitty conspiracy theories and always demand more than what the team is obviously capable of delivering in this time frame. First you bitch and cry about Primordial talismans being too strong and needing a nerf. And them literally bitching and complaining about them being nerfed and demanding compensation for it. It's no wonder that people like Sparton opted to take a break from the forums to focus on development. If I had to deal people attacking me over every new post of info I made I would have quit the forum soon after I started.
    Name:  2cwcjp.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  74.5 KB

To sum this all up, I really don't care what the naysayers have to say about this game or about me defending it. I used to like it here and this place is probably what kept me from quitting the game back in my rough patch. Now I feel like just quitting the forums and living the Nomad life in the game.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 06-26-2018 at 08:01 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings