Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Another option is to add people like Liebhild and Hold to your ignore list. Go to their profile and click on "Add to Ignore List".
    I did not know that - done. Thanks a lot.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenInk-8166 View Post
    Ok so now they are offering 300 ironite to compensate for the screw job. Sorry, but this is utter bullshit. Complete slap in the face insult. Most of us spent 15 mil or more in gold, at least 72 Yellow 3 star evo shards, enough essence to fill a vortex and that's just scratching the surface. Many people spent actual cash during the course of this, so you guys effectively stole money from us (in addition to screwing everyone over). You guys think that 300 ironite fixes that? You are fucking nuts. Everyone including Llexi knows me as a very level headed admin of one of the largest LOTB gaming groups on facebook. I always stay neutral, keep my calm and run a nice positive group of 3200+ LOTB players. A day one player as well. And you know what? This time I can not sit back and watch this happen. You guys OWE people for this screw job. 300 Iron ain't cutting it. I am calling you devs all out, every single one of you. If you guys think this is ok to do to the players that make your job and paycheck possible, you don't deserve to be employed. Your move DEVS.

Amen blood brother! NF royally f*cked us over & 300 ironite is a slap in the face. The talismans are a special 6-set so there are few characters they’re suited to and many put a lot of time, effort & decent characters into getting them. We have every right to be pissed at the nerf & the pathetic 300 ironite “ compensation”.

Iron Maiden are the greatest band ever, and having their name associated with this crap is a tragedy.
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Lol I wish. Naw dude hard as you seem to think there are still people who actually like the game. And if I was getting paid by them I certainly wouldn't be telling people like you to just quit the game, I'd be like "Smile, my boy. It's sunrise." Or some boring shit.

All I've been trying to express in my recent posts is that the constant negativity is not going to magically change Nodding Frog's mind and magically make the game perfect and great all in one update. I'm well aware that the game isn't perfect at all but it's not a bad game in any means. But with a few of you in particular it's every single post you never have anything positive to say, and you don't even contribute to making the game better. You just hold on to your shitty conspiracy theories and always demand more than what the team is obviously capable of delivering in this time frame. First you bitch and cry about Primordial talismans being too strong and needing a nerf. And them literally bitching and complaining about them being nerfed and demanding compensation for it. It's no wonder that people like Sparton opted to take a break from the forums to focus on development. If I had to deal people attacking me over every new post of info I made I would have quit the forum soon after I started.
    Attachment 4688

To sum this all up, I really don't care what the naysayers have to say about this game or about me defending it. I used to like it here and this place is probably what kept me from quitting the game back in my rough patch. Now I feel like just quitting the forums and living the Nomad life in the game.
    Yeah, I'm with Amarthir. You guys whine way too much sometimes. As someone who only got 3 out of 6 primordial Talismans, I can say that it was bullshit to fight against people who had multiple sets at once. It was unstoppable. The nerf hasn't exactly made them unusable, either. They're still pretty good, and are currently one of the best talisman sets in the game. They lost access to a few effects, ones which I fucking hated dealing with in the arena (Soul Protect and Nightmare). Just be glad that they actually work and that you guys could get them at all. Some of us never got to finish our sets.

OS
    Android
    Most entertaining thread. Passionate players. From a perspective of getting the vortex bug 2 times in the first couple minutes of event these were the most fun for a week, running r sets in arena getting over 30 wins in a row over and over with a 73% defense stat- what a ride. Blasting through teams and characters that I would avoid in the past. More fun than I have had in a long time. They are not like this anymore, 1 set on Prisoner is fine balance now. But what a run it was. Worth every expense. And this thread shows how many take this game seriously like myself. A great outlet and worth playing. Bring on the next wave of craziness, it may have chased some away but it is what keeps me from leaving. Good times troopers.

OS
    iOS
    Bitch bitch bitch.. but continue playing.. are you really that bothered by anything in the "game"?

If my girlfriend pokes me int eh eye every time I see here.. I quit seeing her.

In other words shit or get off the pot.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Most entertaining thread. Passionate players. From a perspective of getting the vortex bug 2 times in the first couple minutes of event these were the most fun for a week, running r sets in arena getting over 30 wins in a row over and over with a 73% defense stat- what a ride. Blasting through teams and characters that I would avoid in the past. More fun than I have had in a long time. They are not like this anymore, 1 set on Prisoner is fine balance now. But what a run it was. Worth every expense. And this thread shows how many take this game seriously like myself. A great outlet and worth playing. Bring on the next wave of craziness, it may have chased some away but it is what keeps me from leaving. Good times troopers.
    Well said. I got 2 sets but only equipped 1 on Prisoner and it seemed like I could not lose. Racked up plenty of Iron Coins and had a ball with the winning streak. There was no way this was going to last. These tals are still a game changer imo with the right set up. I’ve moved on and look forward to what’s next.

OS
    Android
    You quit seeing her because you are blind from being poked in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Bitch bitch bitch.. but continue playing.. are you really that bothered by anything in the "game"?

If my girlfriend pokes me int eh eye every time I see here.. I quit seeing her.

In other words shit or get off the pot.

OS
    Android
    Most of you guys are missing the point completely. The point is they advertised a set of talis which players obtained, then they basically changed their minds. That's not ok. Do you guys really think it's fair to advertise a set of talis that include a certain set of powers only to take them away days later? People spent 15 mil on gold, 72 evo shards, and enough essence to fill a vortex and in some cases more. What about people that spent actual cash to obtain/max these? You guys think it's ok they are out money? Had the talis been advertised with the set of powers they currently have, a lot of us would not have bothered.

And you can not ignore this either........If this was really a situation of being overpowered and creating an imbalance the nerf would not have happened within days. To see/understand if a tali or character is overpowered and creating an imbalance you have to see how it effects arena over a period of time. You have to see if people figure out a way to work around or a way to neutralize the tali or character. No way that assessment gets done in days, you are kidding yourselves. This was a knee jerk reaction to accidentally handing out too many talis. There are other talis that do similar things that have not been nerfed like this so that tells me something. In my experience with this game since day one, if you think a character or tali is overpowered it's because you are not clever enough to figure out how to work around it.

And if you guys don't agree or don't care, then move on. If are ok with it, no worries I don't care. More power to you. No need to fight with those of us who feel ripped off here. If you are ok with giving away your characters and supplies for nothing then just ignore and move on.

OS
    iOS
    Add me to the list of pissed off players.

OS
    Android
    It only took looking at the description to know they were OP. Add to that the number of people who suddenly excelled in the arena where they hadn't before and it's more obvious. They're still extremely powerful, especially given that they can bypass immunity.

What you should be complaining about is lack of new content, arena remaining broken for so long. That's what's driven many of the top players away. If all the top players were still in the game, no doubt they'd have those talismans and people still wouldn't be able to compete with them.

NF nerfing something is nothing new. The smart strategy is not to spend ALL your resources on each new meta. It will change as it always does, this one just happened a little quicker than most.