Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB_Mia View Post
    Hi All,

Been watching the thread, and up until now everyone has been keeping it pretty clean. However the tone's shifted to personal attacks. Please keep it respectful. I'm going to go in and delete some of the offending language/tone/direction.

\m/

Hi Mia & welcome to the forum. I am glad to see someone is watching this thread, does that mean you're reporting what we're saying back to the powers-that-be? (And by this I mean the constructive complaint comments).
    Sorry some made you have to wade in and edit posts. We started this thread in a civilised manner and if it has gone awry then some need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Would love to hear back from you on the above

\m/
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    Ok, concerning the burger comparison especially regarding you :

Your first visit : cold burger - you complain
    2nd visit : they forgot the beef - you complain
    3rd visit : the burger bun is spoiled - you complain
    4th visit : the fries were oversalted - you complain
    5th visit : your example

so why the hell do you still go there to eat ? Instead of yelling at the people working there every time
    i would look for another burger-booth
    In every visit I would get my money back.

If you don't want to see the problem, ok.

OS
    iOS
    Really? Most of the time they'd do something like a free drink or free fires, not money back. At least that's my experience. And yeah, I'd quit going after one or two incidents, rather than just continually complain.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned

I better not feed the troll

OS
    iOS
    Really? That's just sad. I'm not calling anyone names. Perhaps I have more posts merely because I try and be helpful rather than merely whine and complain.... And since when does having more posts equate to being "troll".

So when you are losing an argument.. you merely devolve into name calling because you can no longer defend your position... understood.

You also might want to look up the definition of "troll"..... continually posting negativity in an effort to get a reaction sure seems to fit YOUR account. not mine.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-29-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post

I better not feed the troll
    Hi there - not cool.

Love the passion of our players, but no attacking/name calling. Would i love to inject a few positive posts into Yup's daily critiques, absolutely, however keep the feedback coming. As long as it's constructive it's all additive to the debate.

Hi PurplePixii,

Thanks for the question, yes I'm absolutely reporting back all the concerns. We have a "feedback" channel on Slack where everyone can see your comments/critiques/suggestions. While I don't have the authority to weigh in on the Talisman issue. I have been tasked with keeping the debate productive.

Our players have formed a passionate community here and ultimately I want it to be a reasonably safe space for new players to join in the discussion. We've been getting a number of complaints about the tone and attacks lately.

FYI - I checked and it looks like your ticket regarding the Talismans has been escalated.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum, and thanks for keeping things constructive. I just have one question though...

*looks up innocently, with puppy dog eyes* Ms. Mia... what's a [bleep]?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Welcome to the forum, and thanks for keeping things constructive. I just have one question though...

*looks up innocently, with puppy dog eyes* Ms. Mia... what's a [bleep]?
    Haha

...keeping it clean, one [bleepin'] post at a time...

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    A [bleep]in' dirty job, mate! But someone's gotta do it!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools