Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    I used to play Destiny a lot and was active on the forums quite a bit and it was always the same thing. People whining and complaining left and right. Literally what happens here seems to happen everywhere in the gaming discussion world so im used to seeing it. Its reasonable to an extent sure, but it quickly crosses over to the territory of entitlement. Take your free ironite and play the dang game, shit happens. Nothing is perfect. You get free f’n ironite at least. Dont want it? Wanna boycott it? Then dont take the free ironite. If you have already taken it and are still complaining... stop. No matter what some things are never enough for some people. If they gave out every eddie in the game to everyone i swear people would still complain they werent given enough.
    Was Destiny so bug infested and unstable like this one? Did they fuck up every single update?

You do realize that this thread is not about been given enough? Because the general consensus about this one is: Roll everything back because you fucked it up very badly.
    Last edited by hold; 06-26-2018 at 01:27 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I see no more point in arguing with you people. Love that quip about you and the soul chances. I'm sure you're the real hero of your own story.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I see no more point in arguing with you people. Love that quip about you and the soul chances. I'm sure you're the real hero of your own story.
    I wouldn't enjoy arguing if I wouldn't have any arguments apart from "lmao", "lol" and "all good the devs are great and doing nothing wrong"

Soul chances: do your research that you love so much if you think it's in your favor. Have fun in your bubble and I hope it won't burst for a while!

Sheep are born as sheep and will be eaten by wolfs eventually. Shepherds need to be loud to keep the wolves away and protect the simple minded sheep.
    Last edited by hold; 06-26-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I wouldn't enjoy arguing if I wouldn't have any arguments apart from "lmao", "lol" and "all good the devs are great and doing nothing wrong"

Soul chances: do your research that you love so much if you think it's in your favor. Have fun in your bubble and I hope it won't burst for a while!

Sheep are born as sheep and will be eaten by wolfs eventually. Shepherds need to be loud to keep the wolves away and protect the simple minded sheep.
    And? Oh hey everyone get on your knees and praise our savior hold he give us the soul chance!!!
    I think the point of Amarthir its true. You dont like the game? Okey, dont play it. The system of bug-update or overpower->nerf it does not seem to change and it will not.
    I complain in like three reply about the game, but again and again im starting the game from zero and its really funnny. Some events, get your characters, try new strategies. I do not know what you expect, maybe make the game 10/10, yeah, we all want that but that not gonna happen and you,me, and everyone here knows it.
    Maybe hola, just maybe, you need to relax and maybe,just maybe you need to be free from this adictive R(oulette)NG game
    Youre not an sheep, youre not an wolf and neither an sheperd, leave that ego away, youre here complaining about a movil game!!!! Thats makes you better? Or smarter? Really that gives you satisfaction?

OS
    Android
    hold takes the game too serious. really, get a life m8 - so much and only negativity. it was obvious that they nerf this set. had a funny time, while it was op. and the nerf was fine, this set is still worth and strong to play with it. im with amarthir.
    i cant get it, why peoply burn everything to get those sets multiple times. you know it, that they dont work as intented.
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 06-26-2018 at 02:59 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandrium View Post
    And? Oh hey everyone get on your knees and praise our savior hold he give us the soul chance!!!
    I think the point of Amarthir its true. You dont like the game? Okey, dont play it. The system of bug-update or overpower->nerf it does not seem to change and it will not.
    I complain in like three reply about the game, but again and again im starting the game from zero and its really funnny. Some events, get your characters, try new strategies. I do not know what you expect, maybe make the game 10/10, yeah, we all want that but that not gonna happen and you,me, and everyone here knows it.
    Maybe hola, just maybe, you need to relax and maybe,just maybe you need to be free from this adictive R(oulette)NG game
    Youre not an sheep, youre not an wolf and neither an sheperd, leave that ego away, youre here complaining about a movil game!!!! Thats makes you better? Or smarter? Really that gives you satisfaction?
    Yes and No - I am complaining about a company that thinks it gets away with fraud! That's a big difference.

I had such a massive go on the soul chances and did file a complaint to Apple because the company advertised with a language to prey on gambling addicts.

Now they sold a product that they knew they would nerf -> fraud. I hate fraud ... I really do and I hate taking advantage of addictions. I love Maiden otherwise I would be long gone ... I only wait what the 2nd birthday of this slot machine brings. Maybe it's as good as the first X-mas (fuck all).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    hold takes the game too serious. really, get a life m8 - so much and only negativity. it was obvious that they nerf this set. had a funny time, while it was op. and the nerf was fine, this set is still worth and strong to play with it. im with amarthir.
    i cant get it, why peoply burn everything to get those sets multiple times. you know it, that they dont work as intented.
    Take the Maiden brand away and ask yourself: would you accept any other product that you have put money in with that level of quality?

But enough for today - when my work day is done (early today) my Legacy of the Bugs day also finishes

Banned
    If some here don't like negative posts, don't read them or leave the forum (same logic like leave the game).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    If some here don't like negative posts, don't read them or leave the forum (same logic like leave the game).
    Another option is to add people like Liebhild and Hold to your ignore list. Go to their profile and click on "Add to Ignore List".
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Another option is to add people like Liebhild and Hold to your ignore list. Go to their profile and click on "Add to Ignore List".
    Woah they have that? That's awesome lmao.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings