Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have made a reasonable attempt at checking skill changes to Rain Maker and Run to the Hills Eddie the others I haven't yet.
    But when they change a characters skill I imagine they keep in mind that many troopers have already placed skill shards in them, they would never change a character skill that would compromise skill shards someone has invested in a character would they?
    Or change the number of skill shards that character holds?

Yes. They may INCREASE the skill shard number. That's what happened when Tailgunner got a revamp. I don't think they would ever reduce the skill shards, that would be silly of them to do. but they may increase to allow more "power" to some moves.

Honestly though.. Rainmaker is such a skill shard draining character taking I think the most, if not close to the most, of any Eddie. I can't see how giving him MORE skill shard slots would be beneficial overall. He's got decent moves, they are just a bit underpowered in today's playing field (and having little or no yellow/grey buff abilities). My biggest bitch about Rainmaker is that he's always been way way way way too low for base HP, MR, and DEF stats.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-02-2018 at 07:26 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..