Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have made a reasonable attempt at checking skill changes to Rain Maker and Run to the Hills Eddie the others I haven't yet.
    But when they change a characters skill I imagine they keep in mind that many troopers have already placed skill shards in them, they would never change a character skill that would compromise skill shards someone has invested in a character would they?
    Or change the number of skill shards that character holds?

Yes. They may INCREASE the skill shard number. That's what happened when Tailgunner got a revamp. I don't think they would ever reduce the skill shards, that would be silly of them to do. but they may increase to allow more "power" to some moves.

Honestly though.. Rainmaker is such a skill shard draining character taking I think the most, if not close to the most, of any Eddie. I can't see how giving him MORE skill shard slots would be beneficial overall. He's got decent moves, they are just a bit underpowered in today's playing field (and having little or no yellow/grey buff abilities). My biggest bitch about Rainmaker is that he's always been way way way way too low for base HP, MR, and DEF stats.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-02-2018 at 07:26 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Speaking of Beast Eddie, is there no longer any way to obtain him since he's not in G/A souls or Legendary Souls?
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    It's becomes Golden Buff central. Don't expect any Rare Gunner/Assassin souls in your weekly reward unless you are running Primordials. He still has to survive the Crit Strike, Immortality, Perfect Immunity character plus have Exhaust,Seal and perfect corruption on himself and I don't see him having over 40khp even on the best of days. There will be as much an impact as Beast Eddie made. Minimal at best.
    Okay. I'm not reinstalling the game any time soon then. I've never heard of Primordials.

Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have made a reasonable attempt at checking skill changes to Rain Maker and Run to the Hills Eddie the others I haven't yet.
    But when they change a characters skill I imagine they keep in mind that many troopers have already placed skill shards in them, they would never change a character skill that would compromise skill shards someone has invested in a character would they?
    Or change the number of skill shards that character holds?
    People could be playing what they believe is a fully skill sharded character only to find out they were short one or two or worse still had them removed from their character....

From what I can see RM Eddie and RTTH's Eddie this does not apply, but I wondered if it has ever happened...?
    Rainmaker was increased by 1 when they changed his main attack last year if I remember.

OS
    iOS
    As Destiny Talismans were mentioned I have to ask.

Their description says;
    ‘Reduces all damage dealt to allies by 20% and generates a random Defensive Beneficial Effect on self when you take damage’

In my last Arena battle I won the toss and their Magus Lilith had Perfect Immunity and that was it. I attacked with Gunner Lilith and after one attack she then had Invisibility (standard against Destiny Talismans, happens 97% of the time) a Titan sheild and MR up. 3 Blue buffs from one attack.

If that’s how they are supposed to work then they are messed up and need changing. Description says ‘A randon Defensive Beneficial Effect’ no mention about multiple Effects being added.

OS
    iOS
    It is one effect per hit. G Lillith hits 4 times per attack.

OS
    iOS
    Thought that could have been the case as well. Maybe they should change the description to ‘generates random Defensive Beneficial Effect on self for every hit of damage you take’ or something similar. Give more indication that damage includes the amount of hita in the attack.

Or maybe that getting beneficial effects for every hit you get is over the top and just change it so it’s one per attack, regardless of how many hits that attack does.

OS
    iOS
    Stormeye and 90yorker I just found the perfect counter for Destiny talismans it works a 100% and is faster is even better if you bring multi hitters

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Stormeye and 90yorker I just found the perfect counter for Destiny talismans it works a 100% and is faster is even better if you bring multi hitters
    Are you gonna let us all in on the secret or is this exclusive stuff??

On PVP I have noticed today that using S Lilith to remove perfect immunity on a character may or may not remove the perfect immunity buff but whether it removes it or not the character (whom may still be showing the perfect immunity buff) still takes negative buffs on.
    This has happened on quite a few occasions, I thought I was seeing things but apparently just another PVP bug if only a minor one...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I like your solution. I guess Destiny Talis will now disappear quickly.
    Sick-6808