Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I use POM Eddie fury and get ok results with this, can't wait for the Kamuz 100% trick to be revealed. I don't have these, wanted to buy but by the time PayPal transfer happened they were gone. Don't have Valor or Fate either, hope these will all be available through playable rewards instead of real cash or the even more valuable iron coin. I wonder if anyone buys any Fate talismans, or anything else other than Relics with ic? I am scrambling to stay afloat with the arms race along side those who had a bank of ic when Relics were introduced. Slauki said he had 35k? All the top arena players must have accumulated massive head start on this endeavor vs up and comers arriving late to the party!

OS
    iOS
    Ok guys here a simple but very effective way of how to deal with Destiny Talismans for that you will need Magus Chopper we have so many characters that I forgot about this one his power move steal all the beneficial effects including golden and inflict perfect corruption for 2 turns with that you will take advantage of all the buffs and kill the destiny talismans with one move the rest is just easy so that’s how I been dealing with those talismans no more long fights guys \m/

OS
    Android
    Obscure and effective solution hiding in plain site! This illustrates why the forum is awesome and networking with crafty players essential for success. Thank you Kamuz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Obscure and effective solution hiding in plain site! This illustrates why the forum is awesome and networking with crafty players essential for success. Thank you Kamuz
    And no just against destiny it also works against any Damage Absorber using invisibility talis

OS
    Android
    When the Gang soul was born I was skeptical, the artwork looked like the Gangreen Gang too,s from Powerpuff Girls. They have since been proven quite useful and in unique ways such as this.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Ok guys here a simple but very effective way of how to deal with Destiny Talismans for that you will need Magus Chopper we have so many characters that I forgot about this one his power move steal all the beneficial effects including golden and inflict perfect corruption for 2 turns with that you will take advantage of all the buffs and kill the destiny talismans with one move the rest is just easy so that’s how I been dealing with those talismans no more long fights guys \m/
    Thankyou Kamuz it's very kind of you to share your solution with us, I have him somewhere too, but no skill shards as yet looking at the long list of toons I've been meaning to power up it could be a while before I get to him.... I might wait and see how popular he becomes in the arena first.

Cheers!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    You probably wont see him on the defense side Rags as the ability is meant to deal with a specific character equipped with a specific talisman set. Most likely he will only be used on Attacker side where you can control his actions manually.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    And that is why you’ve reached Eternal so many times and had so many defences copied and I haven’t! Thanks for the tips!

OS
    Android
    Thanks Stormseye, I haven't invested in a set of the said talisman yet, trying to build up relics as we speak...
    I won't expect to see that toon used against me then...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So the update will take place today, as maintenance info just went online in the game. I am curious!
    One question: Will the update also target the Unity data problem? I really hope so, because the number and frequency of freezes is just insane in the moment!
    Fingers crossed!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020