Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Advice on buying stuff

Got this Play Store gift card and gonna spend it on the store, what do you guys think? Souls? Evo packs? Anything else? Thanks.

Banned
    Nothing!

Don't support NF's fraud.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Nothing!

Don't support NF's fraud.
    !!!Word!!!

OS
    iOS
    I never buy evo packs as you can farm most resourses. You can take a chance on some souls if your roster is thin but I usually spend my cash on ironite. There is a fragment event coming and sometimes they have a talisman set in the store. I would save it and see what the event is and put my money towards Ironite or the talisman set if it is any good.

OS
    Android
    In my opinion, Ironite is the only thing worth spending your gift card for. Apart from that I would not invest money anymore. I promise you, that you will regret it at some point and you will feel much better if you can consider yourself as a "player" and not a "customer" or "gambler". Don't support the pay-to-win aspect of the game, or it will go more and more into that direction.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    In terms of whether to support NF or not, I see both sides of the argument. Personally, this game has been my primary source of entertainment by far for over two years now, and I'm happy to support NF as a thank you for that. Also, as a game that continues to evolve, I'm happy to contribute to its future.

That being said, I am very specific in how I support the game. I focus my purchases on good Ironite deals, and I use that Ironite for grinding, especially in the 4* character fragment events. As discussed elsewhere, RNG in this game can be rough, so I do whatever I can to take advantage of sure things. The guaranteed characters (and the sacrifice rewards coming from burning the dupes) provide a much better return than a 10 pack of event souls that might give 10x 3* characters.

Keep an eye out for special packs that offer Ironite for less $ than is normally charged in the Store - these packs often provide other bonuses as well. The Scavenger Pack that offers daily ironite for 30 days is a great deal, in my opinion. And, a couple of the recent Rank-up packs provided good amounts of Ironite for the $ (even before considering the extra souls, fragments, talismans, etc. that they give).
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    As Druid said, I don't see as supporting fraud or something like that. This is the only game I have in my phone and I like playing it. It's a great game in my opinion. So no harm on spending a few bucks every once in a while. Thanks for the advice guys. Ironite looks like the way to go.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    In terms of whether to support NF or not, I see both sides of the argument. Personally, this game has been my primary source of entertainment by far for over two years now, and I'm happy to support NF as a thank you for that. Also, as a game that continues to evolve, I'm happy to contribute to its future.

That being said, I am very specific in how I support the game. I focus my purchases on good Ironite deals, and I use that Ironite for grinding, especially in the 4* character fragment events. As discussed elsewhere, RNG in this game can be rough, so I do whatever I can to take advantage of sure things. The guaranteed characters (and the sacrifice rewards coming from burning the dupes) provide a much better return than a 10 pack of event souls that might give 10x 3* characters.

Keep an eye out for special packs that offer Ironite for less $ than is normally charged in the Store - these packs often provide other bonuses as well. The Scavenger Pack that offers daily ironite for 30 days is a great deal, in my opinion. And, a couple of the recent Rank-up packs provided good amounts of Ironite for the $ (even before considering the extra souls, fragments, talismans, etc. that they give).
    I have to say, that is a great post! Well reflected, right to the point and with the right clues. Now I almost get the desire to buy a package
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Spend any and all real world currency on in-game gold. That’s right! Go ahead and spend the equivalent of $99.99 for about 2 million gold lmao.

This has to be the most ridiculously overpriced thing in any store in this game. It takes maybe 3 days to farm that amount of gold when you sell talismans. Even for a new player I don’t see how that’s fair. Maybe if it were 50 million and you never needed gold again ever but I digress....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    Spend any and all real world currency on in-game gold. That’s right! Go ahead and spend the equivalent of $99.99 for about 2 million gold lmao.

This has to be the most ridiculously overpriced thing in any store in this game. It takes maybe 3 days to farm that amount of gold when you sell talismans. Even for a new player I don’t see how that’s fair. Maybe if it were 50 million and you never needed gold again ever but I digress....
    Yeah, buying gold is really a waste. Way overpriced.