Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I cant find anything about gauntlet here on the Forum. What im missing?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    I cant find anything about gauntlet here on the Forum. What im missing?
    Go to the Tuning thread without being logged in and take a look at the file names of the pics...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Changes to Rainmaker ... Highly appreciated ... Finally ... He was my first 5* ever and In the beginning had the special bug (fury every turn) ... But since this was corrected he wasn't any useful .... I guess that could change now ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Wow, and I thought that sharding up Rainmaker long ago was a total waste of Skill Shards. I think I was wrong.
    Sick-6808

Gauntlet! I’m so excited!
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Rainmaker is coming back baby

OS
    iOS
    I started to shard Rainmaker slowly a few weeks ago and gave him one or two SS every week. He still needs 21 to be finished. It seems like It was a wise decision and just in time before the buff. Mystic Eddie was the last Eddie I finished last month. Devs must have read my mind.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I recentrly got an Aset Goddes from an Nile soul, very happy about that, she s a great character, but his basic atack have an 50% chance to eliminate up to 2 positive effects. But in the battles this 50% seems lower, removing only one positive efect from 1 from 4 chracters. When theres only one enemy this triggers in 1 from 4 atacks, its really frustrating against enemys like Golden LOL. Maybe review hers % or add it up to 55 or 65, not to much, i know its like a revive-team-character

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    One more thing that need to be address is the tuning or introduce of a counter for the Destiny talismans giving toons all kinds of buffs at least remove invisibility with all the buffs is difficult to still it removing it will balance those talismans without giving buyers remorse to those who bought them the good thing is that those talismans were not available for everyone just for those who want to pay for an advantage in pvp but once they become available for everyone even they will not be happy with how over power those talismans really are I want to know your response about this Kaz.
    \m/
    I have to say with upmost respect Kamuz that this talisman set is no where near as rampant nor as game changing as Primordial sets. They may grant many buffs but are easily countered by seal/perfect corruption characters. Unlike the Primordials which have completely changed the ranks of players over a few weeks and have almost no counter at all. I would be comfortable saying that 95% of teams above rank 25 have characters running one or more Primordial sets as opposed to say 10-15% running Destiny sets.

I do agree this set should be made available to all players outside of paying cash but I feel that should done for all talismans. Talismans should never be looked behind a paywall. i can somewhat see the reasons to put characters range like Alexander but not talismans. They should be available to all. I just don’t see the need to change a talisman set that has not effected the meta of the game as radically as other sets.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I have to say with upmost respect Kamuz that this talisman set is no where near as rampant nor as game changing as Primordial sets. They may grant many buffs but are easily countered by seal/perfect corruption characters. Unlike the Primordials which have completely changed the ranks of players over a few weeks and have almost no counter at all. I would be comfortable saying that 95% of teams above rank 25 have characters running one or more Primordial sets as opposed to say 10-15% running Destiny sets.

I do agree this set should be made available to all players outside of paying cash but I feel that should done for all talismans. Talismans should never be looked behind a paywall. i can somewhat see the reasons to put characters range like Alexander but not talismans. They should be available to all. I just don’t see the need to change a talisman set that has not effected the meta of the game as radically as other sets.
    I'm sorry but kamuz got the point. I got two sets of destiny myself but I don't use it in arena. Despite their buff granted seems to work on defense only. I'm currently holding 99% attack rate because I lost only 3 matches so far. Guess which team against with? Destiny talisman equipped by magus lilith. No matter what she seems invincible. Perfect corraption, stun, nothing seems to quite her extra buff given by Destiny talisman. This is quite annoying because even the best strategy is ripped off due this situation. Gonna try new setup but so far I didn't foudn any reliable counters to those.