Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    It would be simply great to get an answer, why there is an increased defense bonus now.

I know, that the [moderators] (ROFL) are saying, that there is no defense bonus. But every player is noticing this strange bonus. None of the posts about that bonus get an answer from the [moderators].
    You answered your own question. People have asked about a defensive bonus and the devs have said there isn't one. How many times do you want them to say it before you take that as their answer?

The bigger question, is why would it matter? As long as all the defenses got the same bonus who cares. It could be helping your defense holds. The AI for the defense isn't that great, so it could use a boost.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    It would be simply great to get an answer, why there is an increased defense bonus now.

I know, that the [moderators] (ROFL) are saying, that there is no defense bonus. But every player is noticing this strange bonus. None of the posts about that bonus get an answer from the [moderators].
    I mean, I play PvP all the time and I never really noticed a defense bonus.... But hey the glass is either half empty or half full right?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I mean, I play PvP all the time and I never really noticed a defense bonus.... But hey the glass is either half empty or half full right?
    You must be joking! Someone counted the extra turns from Magus Lilith recently for defense and attack and the result was very clear. Or take a look at how often the General steals buffs and energy on defense vs. on your attack team... Same for the proportion of perfect attacks and the frequency of triggering Talis effects.
    I also follow the thought that it is reasonable to a certain extent, as the "AI" does not behave very cleverly in most situations. But still everybody can notice that difference. I don't need the devs to confirm what I see every day
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Exactly my experiences, Blade. Blue Lilith has six extra turns in the first round. My green Lilith needs three or four turns to give perfect corruption to the blue Lilith. Teams with two or three health relics behave like they have 250% health. And when I read the name of the teams, i know before that I’ll lose the first try. Second round is easy as nothing and I use the same attack team again. And i could go on with examples. BTW, i cleared the 20.000 arena fight today, in case you’re wondering how often I play arena.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    BTW, i cleared the 20.000 arena fight today, in case you’re wondering how often I play arena.
    Wow, grats on that one! My counter says 11.79 K... thats about 8k more fights, times 12 IC = 96k Iron Coins more in your bank... that's heavy!
    I was not very keen on PvP in the beginning, as I did not have the right toons and there still was a lot to do for me to clear the missions and BNW. But recently, PvP became the only real challenging playing mode and I got almost all (non-event) chars. So I can compete to a certain level and normally reach top 100, sometimes top 50 if I have time to play Saturday evening (or better saturday night, as the reset is at 2 o'clock at night...).
    As long as the def bonus is there, we can try to adapt and overcome. For instance, it is not needed to give your def team the accuracy Talisman or something that helps to get perfect hits
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    no answers for that?
    Hi Blade685,

Sorry we missed this in this thread. We answered this question in this thread back in July: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...battle-screens

We know of the bug, and have it logged to be fixed.