Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Funny that the [moderators] see such things, no answers in the "bugs" section.

One of the [moderators] said that there is no defense advantage, plain BS.

Now you decrease also the relics if a weaker team is attacked. That is something not only I see.
    Hi Liebhild,

Thanks for the feedback on the abilities bugs both here and in the forums, while we appreciate and encourage constructive criticism, insulting the dev's rarely gets them to move faster on the issues you feel so passionate about. Edited your post accordingly.

Please let me know if in future posts you'd like us to either edit the language or just delete the post. PM me if you'd like to continue this discussion offline.

Mia \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB_Mia View Post
    Hi Liebhild,

Thanks for the feedback on the abilities bugs both here and in the forums, while we appreciate and encourage constructive criticism, insulting the dev's rarely gets them to move faster on the issues you feel so passionate about. Edited your post accordingly.

Please let me know if in future posts you'd like us to either edit the language or just delete the post. PM me if you'd like to continue this discussion offline.

Mia \m/
    Hi Mia, is there any news about August tuning yet? Cheers

OS
    Android
    Hey Devs, what's the deal with Rare souls at LoL? Since last event I made probably around 600 runs and not a single Rare soul showed up. Have you guys removed it from the rewards? It's still on the reward list though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hi Shaolin85london,

Nothing more detailed than this post from Kaz_LOTB.

- Mia \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    I have a feeling that, in addition to the excuse they gave of focusing on The Gauntlet Beta, the other reason we haven't seen the tuning notes yet is because it would probably reveal the last 2 gods in the Gods Of Powerslave event. I think they want those two characters to be a surprise.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanmeyer74 View Post
    I have a feeling that, in addition to the excuse they gave of focusing on The Gauntlet Beta, the other reason we haven't seen the tuning notes yet is because it would probably reveal the last 2 gods in the Gods Of Powerslave event. I think they want those two characters to be a surprise.
    Name:  gods-of-powerslave-crop.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  152.6 KB

The last two hieroglyphs are Osiris and Set, respectively.
    Satan81-5023

Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Hey Devs, what's the deal with Rare souls at LoL? Since last event I made probably around 600 runs and not a single Rare soul showed up. Have you guys removed it from the rewards? It's still on the reward list though.
    Hi DanielRacy. Rare Souls are not a common drop, but they are definitely still available from the Lord of Light Dungeons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi DanielRacy. Rare Souls are not a common drop, but they are definitely still available from the Lord of Light Dungeons.
    Leviathan, thanks for the reply. I just think 600 runs and no Rare soul is a bit much, isn't it?

OS
    iOS
    Just FYI the last LOL grind event produced 0 (zero) rare souls here in over 400 run. That was unlike ALL previous LOL grind events.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB_Mia View Post
    Hi Liebhild,

Mia \m/
    It would be simply great to get an answer, why there is an increased defense bonus now.

I know, that the [moderators] (ROFL) are saying, that there is no defense bonus. But every player is noticing this strange bonus. None of the posts about that bonus get an answer from the [moderators].