Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    NF this time deliver a nice and clean update you had a few of those in the past and we all loved them will be a good start after all the issues from the past weeks .
    More ways to counter primordial talismans were needed good that those will come with the next update.

One more thing that need to be address is the tuning or introduce of a counter for the Destiny talismans giving toons all kinds of buffs at least remove invisibility with all the buffs is difficult to still it removing it will balance those talismans without giving buyers remorse to those who bought them the good thing is that those talismans were not available for everyone just for those who want to pay for an advantage in pvp but once they become available for everyone even they will not be happy with how over power those talismans really are I want to know your response about this Kaz.

A good change for Valor talismans adding perfect health as a golden buff .

Rainmaker will make his debut in pvp for me he deserved to be there how about returning Vampire Hunter to his former glory he’s a 5 stars compare with Iron Eddie a 4 stars IE is doing way better than a 5 stars with all those talismans that we have now VE is not OP anymore he needs some changes.
    \m/
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 06-28-2018 at 09:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    Good stuff on the way, I skilled out my rainmaker few weeks ago, now I'm very curious to test him after the powerful buff. Can't wait for Horus too, his skills looks very interesting.

OS
    Android
    Very cool changes and I like the tease for the gauntlet beta. I like the buffs for the Eddie's and Valor Talismans could actually be useful now, if they removed any single buff per person in addition to Golden buffs then they'd be Primordial level in my opinion.

Seriously can't wait for the Eternal Talismans because I know that it's gonna drive players insane XD.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Where are you reading teasers about the gauntlet?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    Where are you reading teasers about the gauntlet?
    Long press or right click of the picture and it'll say something about the gauntlet beta
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    ohhhh I feel dumb lol. Thanks!
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    Wish I had a Rainmaker Eddie....... or IE, POM, SSE, Clansman, Beast Eddie, Aces High Eddie, The Beast, Alliance General, Corrupt General.......... and the list keeps growing still, yeah!!

Lol!
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

Just by the name they saved the file under. They named it "July Tuning. Gauntlet beta" or sonething like that lol

OS
    Android
    So I'm making an educated guess here that the powers that be would like to see a bit more variety of characters used particularly in the arena and in particular more Eddies than the standard Beast Eddie, Iron Eddie, Visions Eddie etc...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Will Rainmaker Ed need more Skill Shards adding to him after this? He already takes 32! Hopefully not too many more.

Hopefully your are kind to Gunner Lilith and don’t ruin her damage. Yes with the right buffs she’s killer, but without them she’s fine.