Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    G Lillith hits like wet noodle now. Think GPD hits harder. Damn shame what they did to that Lillith.....the only character who could even remotely damage the most common theme in PVP is now a trophy for collectors.

Rainmaker is fun I actually won a few rounds of PVP with him but I don't see him making a huge comeback. Working on the Pyro Soldier. Needs an immunity stripper if he will be successful.

Still looking at updated characters.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 07-05-2018 at 04:17 AM.

OS
    iOS
    The full screen support for iPhone X is awesome.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    G Lillith hits like wet noodle now. Think GPD hits harder. Damn shame what they did to that Lillith.....the only character who could even remotely damage the most common theme in PVP is now a trophy for collectors.

Rainmaker is fun I actually won a few rounds of PVP with him but I don't see him making a huge comeback. Working on the Pyro Soldier. Needs an immunity stripper if he will be successful.

Still looking at updated characters.
    I agree my fully sharded gunner Lilith hits for 750/hit
    Even tho I built her for damage
    Her damage is roughly half compared to before

It’s so weak that my 4star alliance bomb boy hits harder

I think this nerf of her needs some adjustments
    Now that she is ment to be pretty much pure support

Maybe instead of smite change it to curse status and give it 100% application and keep the beneficial effect removal

Deal 4 hits of magical damage to all enemies 50% chance of stealing beneficial effects with first three hits, apply curse with the final hit

The reason for curse is so that she can support all damage types teams instead of only benefiting magic team.

Second thought

Honestly people probably find her hitting too hard only because the true damage spike that goes after people with golden buffs

I think keeping her previous damage but attach her golden buff interaction of her base attack to her power skill would be a solid balance instead of just cutting her damage output in half.

She is so weak that she heals green Krampus/Green Lilith/heal shield teams and becomes more dead weight against destiny amulet.

OS
    Android
    So what about rainmaker and mystic? Are they useful now? I'm thinking on maybe sharding one of them if i don't get nothing worth from anniversary souls.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Yesterday I put shards on Rainmaker and run some battles. He is quite fun but fervor doesn't remove golden buffs so often. Using eclipse talismans on him and hits really hard. Still wouldn't trust him to be my main attack Eddie.
    Even with that changes I don't think Mystic is worth to shard.

Banned
    The toon search options are reduced now. Is this a bug or a feature?

OS
    iOS
    Valor Talisman don’t remove golden Buffs when used on a newborn. They work with other chars, but not on a newborn.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    They work when it is your turn, not when revenge. hope that is a bug.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    They work when it is your turn, not when revenge. hope that is a bug.
    Revenge seems to be bugged anyway. For example, revenge to a char with shroud does not do any damage. Also, revenge can remove buffs, but shields (e.g. void or thorn) seem to be ignored as they do not remove buffs or inflict heal block etc. thereafter.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    After load screen a notice pops up stating an error has occurred and the game must be restarted. I have reported, but no response yet.