Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

An Eclipse Over the Cosmos - Featuring a new 6-set Talisman!

Earn exclusive talismans and Nebu Fragments by clearing daunting challenges in the Cosmos!

From now until July 3rd, 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These challenges will encourage you to travel across the Cosmos to clear quests, and in some cases defeat certain bosses with additional restrictions:

• Clear Cosmos Quests 5 Times: Nebu Fragments x5 + Cyborg Eddie Fragments x10
    • Clear Cosmos Quests 100 Times: Nebu Fragments x5 + Cyborg Eddie Fragments x30
    • Clear Cosmos Quests 275 Times: Nebu Fragments x10 + Cyborg Eddie Fragments x20
    • Clear Cosmos Quests 500 Times: Nebu Fragments x20 + Cyborg Eddie Fragments x40
    • Inflict Perfect Corruption on Goddess Aset in Garden of Aset (Madness) 100 Times: Eclipse Talismans x1 + Nebu Fragments x10
    • Inflict Accuracy Down on Corrupt General in Heart of Darkness (Madness) 100 Times: Eclipse Talismans x1 + Nebu Fragments x10
    • Inflict Time Bomb on Wrath in Beast’s Wrath (Madness) 100 Times: Eclipse Talismans x1 + Nebu Fragments x10
    • Clear Powerslave (Madness) 15 Times using only Magus characters. All must survive: Eclipse Talismans x1 + Nebu Fragments x10
    • Clear A Matter of Life and Death (Madness) 15 Times using only Sentinel characters. All must survive: Eclipse Talismans x1 + Nebu Fragments x10
    • Clear Number of the Beast (Madness) 15 Times using only Assassin characters. All must survive: Eclipse Talismans x1 + Nebu Fragments x10

The primary reward for the 6 hardest challenges is a new 6-set talisman, which makes its exclusive debut in this event!

Eclipse Talismans are purple talismans with a 6 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to get Shroud for the duration of the battle, which converts all damage taken to a fraction of your MAX HP and makes you Immune to Reduce MAX HP effects!

The second kind of reward that that you can obtain is Nebu Fragments. Save up a total of 500 across this and other events to be able to directly purchase your own God of Powerslave! You can find out more about Nebu Fragments and the Gods of Powerslave in its Mega-Event thread.

OS
    Android
    Very cool talisman set. It racks up a character's damage output to a very high amount without sacrificing survivability, and yet it's still pretty easily countered with many teams. I can't wait till the update to try them out on a new and improved Rainmaker Eddie. He's gonna be a real killer.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    If you're looking to Lower Accuracy on the Corrupt General, here's your Super Awesome Go Team:

Fear of the Dark Eddie (standard attack)
    Blue Bat (standard attack)
    Crimson Pharaoh Dog (passive)
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Was starting to think no one cared...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Someone can confirm if shroud is a gold or blue buff?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    If you're looking to Lower Accuracy on the Corrupt General, here's your Super Awesome Go Team:

Fear of the Dark Eddie (standard attack)
    Blue Bat (standard attack)
    Crimson Pharaoh Dog (passive)
    Coalgiver Eddie as well - both Fury and Present Basic (Iceball) -- One of the first viable uses for Coalgiver I've found. I actually prefer him over FotD here.. but FotD is better for the Corruption on Asset.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-29-2018 at 03:48 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Fotd lowers accuracy and also gives perfect corruption. Add blue chopper and killers bird Eddie to attack Aset.

OS
    iOS
    Actually I'm running the Asset mission with only FotD.. Desiccate on first 2 battles (1 hit kills all opponents) then Spread Terror on Asset, and Desiccate to kill her.

Using the other two slots just to level up random toons.

Can't run it on auto anyway because there's no guarantee Asset gets Perfect Corruption before she dies.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Someone can confirm if shroud is a gold or blue buff?
    It's a gold buff. A rather impressive one too. Give them to someone and pair them with Green Lillith and they never had a chance.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually I'm running the Asset mission with only FotD.. Desiccate on first 2 battles (1 hit kills all opponents) then Spread Terror on Asset, and Desiccate to kill her.

Using the other two slots just to level up random toons.

Can't run it on auto anyway because there's no guarantee Asset gets Perfect Corruption before she dies.
    Best way to inflict perfect corruption on Goddess Aset repeatedly is FOTDEddie, I need the shards or I wouldn't bother!
    Bloody tiresome stuff playing this manually, only saving grace is you can inflict it 3 or 4 times in one game play..

If anyone needs a FOTD Eddie to complete the challenge send me a hoy hoy I'll change my Eddie over!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan