Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Yeah, i miss these times when i started playing in january 2017 when i bought my phone and was able to play this game...
    And when i achieved the goal to get Grim Reaper Eddie (after some months of playing; the other one i really liked was my Fear of the Dark Eddie <3) i was sooooooooooo excited because of so many reasons..,
    It was THE album of my youth when i evolved into the metal scene. xD (2005-2007 when i was 15-17)
    And it has so many memories to this time..,
    The feel it is a long time goal but you can achieve one day was great..,

I have to say this game has a lot nice new features and things i really like.., but at one point it loses the track that it is really fun to play..,
    since all this events after events with so time consuming really hard grind thing and all the bugs.., i started more and more losing interest to play..,

I really hope that it will go a bit back to these days where we could play when we want without to think every day if i WANT this i have to PAY or waste my RL time to grind it like hell.., some events are real fun.., but most of them.., naaa i really don't like it..,

i hope that night city (when it isn't only a dream.... xD) will be a bit the feel of the times when i started playing.., we will see.. ^^

OMG! i thought that there was 1 more day to go!

Left the “accuracy down” mission at 87/100 last night, thinking that i can easily finish it today,which would give me the 4th talisman and i would buy the other 2 with 500 ironite...
    Silly me!!!

OS
    Android
    That was the first of this kind of event i manage to achieve all goals without buying the last talisman. I'm quite happy with the difficult of this one.
    But it feels like a bad set to put in any assassin. I don't have death dog and probably won't get it anytime soon, any other toon looks like we have better choices.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    This was the first time that I had to buy the 2 remaining talis with Ironite to complete the set, as I had too little time during the event. Especially as time bomb is a very rare thing if you neither have Iron Ed nor purple Lilith... Matchingly there was this offer of 300 Ironite for 2€. I think it would be fair to have this offer always during these kind of events. 2€ is something I would spend every once in a while, but not more. Otherwise I hope it won't be necessary for me in the future to use Ironite to complete the challenges again.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020