Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I put Echo talismans to FotD Eddie and added Gunner Child of the Damned for mana and managed to get 7-8 perfect corruption per run.
    That's really good thinking! I ended up averaging 7 per run once I got 10 PC's but I had to deliberately do late attacks and eventually I'd run out of power...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    This is typically the kind of event that I think most of us are completely fed up with... that Uber-Grinding concept is really annoying.

I hope we won't see much more of these Clear blah blah blah xx times with blah blah missions... This is pointless grinding and surely not done with new players in mind........
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 06-29-2018 at 08:15 AM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    This is typically the kind of event that I think most of us are completely fed up with... that Uber-Grinding concept is really annoying.

I hope we won't see much more of these Clear blah blah blah xx times with blah blah missions... This is pointless grinding and surely not done with new players in mind........
    I have to disagree! I think these events are great and I would like to see more of those! Nice rewards and a good structure where you can either just grind stupidly or you put effort in it, to elaborate a good strategy and team setup so that you can finish the quests where you have to apply specific actions/buffs in very few runs. This might be even more important for newer players. I would like to see an addition like you get double rewards if you do it in less than 20 runs, tripple rewards for less than 10 runs... something like that (fictiional numbers)! This can also encourage you to tackle some chars and skill them to use the stockpiled skillshards for a reason.
    ...or for the buyers, just don't play anything, complain a lot and buy as much as you can...ridiculous but possible if you are desperate enough. So basically there is something for every type of player
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    this event is only good for players above 200 characters...

OS
    Android
    The event wouldn't be so bad if the game didn't constantly freeze. I've had the game freeze up when I've killed Horus on Powerslave 3 times now (and been cheated of the win due to having to force-close), which doesn't help any. Fortunately that one's fairly easy. I'm just hoping it isn't as bad when I get to Wrath or Number of the Beast. :/
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Any thoughts how to clear Number of the Beast (Madness) 15 Times using only Assassin characters?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Fotd lowers accuracy and also gives perfect corruption. Add blue chopper and killers bird Eddie to attack Aset.
    No. You can do Aset in one battle. Just use Navigator Eddie. Inflict corruption a couple of times. Then heal yourself while Aset heals herself. Rinse and repeat until you feel that 100 corruptions are there.

And a quick tip. You can survive the last mission f. ex. The Number wit assasin-team with reviving.

OS
    iOS
    Any thoughts how to clear Number of the Beast (Madness) 15 Times using only Assassin characters?
    Revive woks ��

OS
    iOS
    This is how you can clear Perfect Corruption on Aset in one single fight:

FotD w/o skill shards
    Fully sharded 7S
    any Eddie that heals

Use 7S Exorcise to kill the two assistants of Aset. She will not be able to revive them as 7S put permadeath on them. Now you can use FotD to put perfect corruption on Aset. Everytime FotD gets close to death, just heal him. You can continue this forever.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Iron Eddie is a safe bet here. Just safe up some power and use his "Chose One" power move to grant Perfect Immortality to the whole team before the Beast turns to the assassin one. Been running Astra and ACR besides him. Running manually and no one has ever come close to dying.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily