Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Assasin NotB Challenge

Does anyone have a proven team for this challenge.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I finished the challenge but it wasnt the best set up for it. I used iron eddie, assassin lilith, and warlord. As long as you have the perfect immunity granted by iron eddie before the beast uses his fury you should be ok. My assassins are my weakest class of characters. I just got iron eddie maxed out for it, but my lilith has no skill shards and only 3* talismans and warlord has some skill shards and no 5* talismans and i was still able to beat it.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    Agree with Albatross. Also used a fully-sharded and max'ed out Iron Eddie and made sure he granted PI before the Beast turned to the Assassin version. Had Astra and ACR ride along, but I think any character with enough health would have done the job.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Beast Ed, Astra, Assassin Lilith.

(Did it on auto-play)

I tried pretty much every Assassin combination and this was the best one I found. Beast Ed heals the team enough to win most often. Assassin Lilith will heal/revive, Astra is supposed to prevent Doom.. but that doesn't seem to work on the Beast, but she's powerful enough to make the best impact with her healblock and curse.

If I had to I'd swap Assassin Lilith with Wrath... but only if I had to. Wrath did well but he's easily killed by the beast in general.

This team won most matches but does lost at times (on auto-play). Since you only need 15 wins, you may need to run the level 20 times to get the 15 wins.

(I don't have The Beast myself so I couldn't try with that character)
    Last edited by Yup; 06-29-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

I used Iron Eddie, The Beast and Assassin Lilith - all sharded. Worked just fine on manual but lost on auto.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Any suggestions for someone who only has Storm Eddie for an assassin Eddie?

no A Lillith either....
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys, I don't have either beast or astra. IE, ACR and A lilith worked fine on manual.

Magick, you may try VHE and get immunity from scream. You may try these from your trooper list

OS
    Android
    I really struggled with this one.... Iron Eddie no skill shards but full talisman guard and immortal, Mayan priestess fully skill sharded with vampiric and void talisman, Astra fully skill sharded with guard and immortal, auto was a non-event, I think I succeeded first time on maybe half of the runs, the others I just coughed up the 10 ironite and revived them, when I didn't beat the beast with only one or both allies dead which was even worse due to exhaustive amount of time it took me to go through the whole thing manually and not succeed the goal...

But I got through it ok! I have already powered up the full set eclipse talisman and have placed them in Astra for the time being.
    There are a lot of possibilities for who to to place them on, 7son comes to mind, Wrath, some of the high hitting toons that have really poor hp, I can't remember what toons have the abilities to remove golden buffs...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Strike Force Gamma Eclipse:

Iron Eddie - Fate, Power
    Astra - Fate, Strike
    Purple Corrupt Rescuer - Heal, Life, rando blue

Purple health relic at level 7.

The Heal talismans were very, very useful. The Power talismans should have been Energy talismans.

Overall the team worked out great. Played it manually.

OS
    Android
    I've done it with my "cheap" squad of assasins:

VH Eddie (fully sharded) - vampire + assasin talismans
    Rainmaker - only to finish marked Beast on its last "evolution"
    Trickster - energy talisman (to steal power for VHEddie) and vampire talismans (removing Ascension!!!)
    Mayan Priestess - assasin + 2 advantage + health talisman (need ANY talismans with good HP or use another energy talismans)
    I think about using Invisibility talismans but dont try this.

Tactic:
    The key is my VH Eddie as a damager and healer for other characters with good amount of hp (to don't be killed by one attack of a Beast)

I used Claim every round to deal dmg and to have HP of my characters under control, sometimes Scream to get Immunity (only on 2nd stage) then when Beast go to 3rd stage i use 4x Mark of my sharded VHE (4200dmg each) and switch to Rainmaker to one hit the beast with his Execute fury skill
    VH Eddie can finish beast too with his Rebirth fury skill but you need other characters without stun to finish beast if it stay alive after it.

Its easy if you have full hp on every character just before the Beast goes to 3rd stage The Beast use lot of debuffs entering 3rd stage but you only need your non-Eddie characters stay alive and VH Eddie without debuffs to finish the job

I can switch my trooper to that VH Eddie if you want.
    Tiger-0499