Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I know what's happening. As I said, a character should only get an extra turn once per round.

Not being able to use your abilities because it causes an infinite loop is a bug, not expected behavior.

OS
    Android
    That's were you are wrong... It's not infinite.

OS
    iOS
    'Every week, the Lord of Light Dungeon will be available for five days. Every day the Lord of Light dungeon will change class, presenting a new challenge, requiring varied strategies, and offering new rewards specific to that class'.

Tin head is not a good ally to have during this dungeon, so just change up your team, it has a high chance of an extra turn when it gets damaged, so reflect shields obviously play a big part with this skill
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I am using a Blue soldier with reflect shield and it hasn't happened to me (yet!!) where he has infinite looped extra turn. He has had the odd round where he has ended up with a lot of extra turns but it has eventually stopped.

OS
    iOS
    Then the RNG rolled in your favor.

By definition of the word 'random' - there exists the possibility of what appears to be 'infinite' dreams... errrr, I mean turns.

OS
    Android
    I just played 3 runs with reflect shields and confirmed it's not infinite.

Even is the chances of getting an extra turn are 99% it will eventually stop. That's probability, nothing random about it.

I think OP used the word infinite too lightly out of frustration. And it's totally understandable.

But if this were the case, we'd have a LOT more people complaining.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    This is not a bug!
    Every time he gets damaged he has a chance to get a free turn. Your shield keeps damaging him and he keeps getting a chance to gain an extra turn.
    I know it's frustrating. But it's not supposed to be easy!!!
    Guess I have to be the contrarian here...
    To those who are annoyed about this reflect>counter>reflect loop... combine reflect all (or another reflect shield) with the Heal Shield. The damage you take per hit will be reduced to plinking and the boss will literally spam himself to death (Even on level X).

Another solution on level X is to have a non-sentinel Eddie with decent defense and high (>25K) HP and good (>10K) HP allies to tank that reflect/counter loop-- allowing the boss to grind himself to dust.
    (Yes this does work reliably-- My (32K HP) Solider Eddie still has over half his bar by the time the Red LoL cheeses himself to death.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I just played 3 runs with reflect shields and confirmed it's not infinite.

Even is the chances of getting an extra turn are 99% it will eventually stop. That's probability, nothing random about it.

I think OP used the word infinite too lightly out of frustration. And it's totally understandable.

But if this were the case, we'd have a LOT more people complaining.
    You misinterpret what I said: By definition, the word random presents the possibility that you will get endless bad rolls. (that's why I said "what appears to be infinite"). It may be very unlikely, but the possibility does exist. The possibility also exists that you could flip a million coins and have them all land on tails.

I was also not implying that the percentage of probability changes, but there is still a random number generated within that probability.

(I'm on your side here)
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-23-2016 at 01:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    You misinterpret what I said: By definition, the word random presents the possibility that you will get endless bad rolls. (that's why I said "what appears to be infinite"). It may be very unlikely, but the possibility does exist. The possibility also exists that you could flip a million coins and have them all land on tails.

I was also not implying that the percentage of probability changes, but there is still a random number generated within that probability.

(I'm on your side here)
    My bad, I did misinterpret your post. Sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys... let's be smart for one second.

The only way this boss could get INFINITE TURNS is if he had a 100% chance of getting an extra turn EVERY TIME he gets damaged. And that clearly is not the case.

I put this post on pause for a second because I had a theory, maybe the chance of getting free turns scaled with his fury bar, taking it to 100 when the bar was full. Since I finish the level to quickly and use an Alliance General I'm pretty sure he never got to get a full bar. I debunked this in 2 runs.

Again, it's just bad luck. He has no infinite free turns.

Either way...
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-23-2016 at 01:25 PM.

OS
    iOS
    i havent seen him cast his fury, his bar just remains full, not sure if you meant that with 'power bar'?
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad