Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    hahaha... all good! Yeah, I removed my last post once I saw that you misread... I figured you're a pretty smart guy and you probably just read it fast.

and yes, let's get phylosophical... luck is a human-made concept (much like time).
    (hehe)
    Right, there's no such thing as luck or time outside of the persons 'mind' making up those concepts and pretending they are real.

And, of course, minds don't exist either

Quote Originally Posted by shaunvis View Post
    To clarify, I'm talking about level 10. It's not every time, but when it happens it IS infinite.

Infinite being I sat there and counted about 16-17 turns he took in a row, until my team was wiped. I can beat the level just fine normally. But when this bug creeps up, there's nothing at all you can do.

I'd say it happens maybe 1/3 of the time. Play level 10 a dozen times, you're bound to see it a couple of times.

On the bright side, it seems like they fixed a lot of other bugs this week.
    It's never happened to me, and I've played the 10th dungeon over 30 times.

I'm at work so I couldn't play more than one round, but here's what it looks like. This one actually broke and didn't go non-stop, but it still seems ridiculous.

https://vimeo.com/179930283

OS
    Android
    I think your team lacks HP. What are your figures?

Got a 27k eddie, a 21k allied soldier, and they alone take all the heat with reflect shield while the boss is taking his 15+ turns, and eventually boss kills himself while I stay with half my HP

Yea, I'm not quite there. I'm fighting the battle of not enough cash and not enough runes to upgrade talismans. That could be helped if I had some 3* shards to upgrade my toons but I'm having a hard time with that because of things like this, lol.

It seems like the dungeons are really only worth going through once and you get guaranteed shards. After the first time, they seem rare. So I figure I'll just go through them once and in a week or two I'll be able to start upgrading my guys. Which is fine because if I upgraded everyone in a week, there'd be nothing to do but wait for new levels.

This reflect issue just seems broken. It would be like a Golden Son reviving every time it got killed. Moves like that should be once per round or once per turn.

This issue has to be a bug! The Lord of Light has a passive that makes him counter when he gets attacked, the problem is that the game treats a reflect as an attack (which is ridicolous!) when it's just a...reflect. When this gets fixed the 'endless extra turns' won't be an issue.

Reflect upon that (pun intended).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedGuru View Post
    The Lord of Light has a passive that makes him counter when he gets attacked
    No, the passive gives him a CHANCE to get a free turn when he gets damaged, or counters. We can't be sure because both texts appear at the same time.

OS
    iOS
    Rather than whining about one of the difficult challenges of the game (and calling it a bug) - why not think of changing up your strategy to counter this hurdle? For instance: Do you have a Pharaoh Eddie? You could use his Fury "Slave to Death" ability that gives your whole party invincibility for three turns! Then try out a reflect shield and let the 'infinity' work in your favor! That's just one idea. I'm sure you can come up with more.

These dungeons were designed to encourage us to break out of our standard army composition/strategy and try out new combinations and techniques - and they do that very well. They are designed to be challenging, but there are always several counters to each challenge. Even if you don't possess the right Eddies/Allies - fact that you can use other people's 'troopers' really helps to embrace this idea. You can test-drive a good variety of very powerful characters daily.

As much of a grind this game can be, there is always the opportunity to use your brain and employ strategies FTW.

OS
    Android
    When you have a blue allied soldier with the reflect shield active, it constantly have extra turns and wipe you out. I had experienced this issue yesterday more than one. After i realised this, i did not use the reflect shield and the extra turn ratio became normal, and i cleared the dungeon. So i think that there is a bug with extra turn when reflect shield of blue allied soldier is active.

OS
    iOS
    the reflect + a high chance to get an extra turn was totally messing me up.. but i found a fix - using the games accuracy debuff glitch i can prevent him from hitting me / gaining an extra turn. i forget the character name but its the blue bat thingy that is super usefull in this.. since my toons are all 4* and not that great this helped me a lot. paise the lord of light ..cheers