Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Please read above in the thread. It is not a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Please read above in the thread. It is not a bug.
    Did a dev say that?

Again, for all the that have nothing better to do than mock and insult people. Calm your !

I'm not whining, I'm not having trouble finishing anything. I just came across this and it seems absurd and does NOT seem like intended gameplay.

Would it make sense for the Sons to revive EVERY time you kill them? No, it wouldn't. Neither does this.
    Last edited by Lamia; 08-25-2016 at 08:35 PM. Reason: language

OS
    iOS
    In the end, my post was intended to be constructive and encourage people to think of these challenges as puzzles to be solved - intentionally placed by the developers, rather than complaining that the game is broken because they can't beat it. I think if this were in fact a bug we would have probably heard from a dev by now.

If I insulted anyone by the use of the word whining - then I am sorry. I didn't realize that anyone would take it so harshly.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-24-2016 at 10:31 PM.

OS
    iOS
    wow .. that escalated quickly

OS
    Android
    To clear the air, the game team is aware and plans on putting a cap in place for Extra Turns. I don't have an ETA, but that is the plan.

Let's try to avoid insults and name-calling in the future, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    To clear the air, the game team is aware and plans on putting a cap in place for Extra Turns. I don't have an ETA, but that is the plan.

Let's try to avoid insults and name-calling in the future, please.
    I hope they can cap or fix this issue with the Warrior Lord of Light only as other extra turns abilities are avoidable with shields and debuff.

Putting a low cap on extra turn will pretty much retire my Gunner Undead Allied Soldier(extra turn) and Sentinel Bomber
    (accuracy buff).