Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Hello everyone! :)

Greetings to everyone!

I am new here. I'm from Poland and I play Iron Maiden Legacy for a few months. Great game! Great to see Eddies and other characters inspired by songs!

I received VH Eddie and Rainmaker same day, one by one (while VH Eddie event was active)

My trooper is Child of the Damned WARRIOR class, fully sharded with echo talisman + 2x strenght / full 6x strenght talismans sometimes

List of fully sharded characters:
    Vampire Hunter Eddie
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Child of the Damned WARRIOR
    Undead Rescuer WARRIOR
    Alliance General
    Lady Azlov

I play all troopers everyday so feel free to send me invitations as a trooper

Tiger-0499

OS
    Android
    Welcome! I've been playing since the beginning and haven't pulled a Rainmaker yet, so nice job! Lots of good information on here! (Request sent)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    welcome! new here as well hope i can get your luck

OS
    Android
    I prefer VH Eddie over Rainmaker cause he can revive with two different skills and have better DEF and MR a little bit Rainmaker is more single target only.

I'm using Rainmaker on LoL or BNW only to one round enemy with combo: marks + his awesome fury skill dealing awesome dmg together

I dont have skill shards to shard him - Grim Reaper Eddie and VH Eddie consumes a loooot or skill shards while sharding
    Tiger-0499

Thank you guys for everything and good luck!