Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I just wonder what happened to the special weekly bonuses for this month? We had 2x Trooper Badges, but then, nothing. I thought there was supposed to be 4 weeks of that stuff?
    The second weekly bonus is 10x chance of a skill shard from Satellite 15.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I just wonder what happened to the special weekly bonuses for this month? We had 2x Trooper Badges, but then, nothing. I thought there was supposed to be 4 weeks of that stuff?
    The pop up certainly made it appear there would be 4 rewards.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yup: Exactly. No subsequent popups telling us what those rewards are (if they're active or not, I assume not).

Quite disappointing really.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The second weekly bonus is 10x chance of a skill shard from Satellite 15.
    Where did you see 10x chance of skill shards in satellite ? I missed that one...
    But I certainly agree the description suggested a month of extra bonus for the big 2 year bday....
    Haven't seen much more than normal this week in that regard...

I hope gold and crimson is the Pharoah dog thing, I also missed out on the gold dog for the same reason as Cefiar.
    Not that I could use it anyway but perhaps for collectability it would be nice...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Where did you see 10x chance of skill shards in satellite ? I missed that one...
    But I certainly agree the description suggested a month of extra bonus for the big 2 year bday....
    I got a pop up about it. You should also be able to find it in the news section.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Well, there it is. In the news feed.

I never got that pop up at all.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Thanks Druid I'll check it out when I'm finished farming for evolving talismans, also what happened with the exquisite frags, I thought they were month long too?
    I haven't heard bupkis from that for nearly a week how are we suppose to purchase those souls when we can't earn the damn frags? Does anyone know?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    what to do with exquisite soul fragments? I have 250/100,use for idols or save for future events?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    what to do with exquisite soul fragments? I have 250/100,use for idols or save for future events?
    The following is from the "2nd Anniversary Celebration" event post:

In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened. Like previous events, you can exchange these for Exquisite Souls that give you 3★ to 5★ Gold Idols or Sacrificial Hearts, but you can also save up those fragments to use in the store to purchase any of those natural 5★ characters the soul can reward! However, you’ll have to make sure to save up and use those fragments before those purchase options leave the store; once the event ends, you’ll only be able to use those Exquisite Soul Fragments to make Exquisite Souls or to convert into Precious Soul Fragments.

Based on this, there is no point saving Exquisite Fragments for a future event. Either acquire enough in the next four hours to buy a specific character in the Store or use them to form Exquisite Souls.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Okay well. I have pulled 1 SS from Sat15 this week I think -- I can't exactly remember but I think that's been all. If anything maybe there were 2 so far this week. Is that 10x??? I mean it's Wednesday.. the week's half over...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..