OS
    Android

[B]KNIGHT IRON EDDIE as a 5 STAR[B]

Love him or hate him Iron Eddie is a force to reckon with, I think everyone can agree he's ridiculously overpowered for a 4* Eddie.
    So rather than see him nerfed some time in the future, it would be much easy for the LOTB developers and better for those currently using him if they simply Knight him as a Natural 5* Eddie.

It would be great to have a vote on this, if I was more savvy on my devices that's exactly what I'd do!
    It would be great to get people's feedback on this.

Cheers r.a.g.s
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    many trooper don't have him and will be much harder to find if he is 5 star,also Navigator Eddie is great but he is 4 stars...

OS
    Android
    I don't have him, nor do I like him. Way too OP for a 4*. And when you have Eddie's such as the Viking a 5*.... He needs some help.

OS
    iOS
    4, 5 really makes no difference. Vampire Hunter is a 29 skill shard *5 and the nerfed him to hell. The only difference the stars make is their rarity, and how much resources it will take to max. There is no rhyme or reason to this stuff.

The 5* Liliths have only been around a few months, and NF is already beginning the nerfing. Should the gunner Lilith be dropped to a 4* once they ruin her?

Btw - There are many ways to deal with IE.

OS
    Android
    Yeah that's true I can see how he would be much harder to find being a 5 *, hmmm seems a bit silly how there does not seem to be any clear path to the powers the Eddies hold, 3* or 5 * there should be a lot of difference between them.

And yes there does seem to be a few 5* few are using, it would be good to make some of the originals competitive again..
    But play the game long enough and you will eventually collect all the toons, as most of the longest term players I think could agree on, that said I still haven't got them all but it's just a matter of time...

OS
    iOS
    I fought defenses with SOL Eddie, who is a 3 star. I had a 50:50 chance to win against them and they were the hardest defenses I fought so far. Should SOL become a 5 star? Should he get nerfed? Answer is no! Same goes out for IE. It all depends on the combination of the defense. Find a way to beat them. Sometimes it’s harder, sometimes not. Or stay away from the defenses you don’t like or can’t beat.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Doesn’t matter what happenss to him. People will complain. Leave as he is people will say he’s too powerful. Nerf him and people will complain.

I think his skill set is fine for a 4* other than his fury, which I believe is too much. But whatever, it won’t be changed anytime soon as the devopers agree with other players. So I just try and do as Peppoah says.

OS
    Android
    That's cool, I wasn't complaining about anything, rather just concerned that IE may have received a nerf in the future was all, I thought I'd put it out there that an alternative to nerfing him would be to raise his star rating.
    I do tend to avoid teams I'm pretty sure will put my attack team to the sword, isn't that what everyone does?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    That's cool, I wasn't complaining about anything, rather just concerned that IE may have received a nerf in the future was all, I thought I'd put it out there that an alternative to nerfing him would be to raise his star rating.
    I do tend to avoid teams I'm pretty sure will put my attack team to the sword, isn't that what everyone does?
    Never. I will happily lose 4 in a row just for a final chance to figure out/beat the better team. (As I’m sure many of you have noticed... ��)