Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Shroud on Visions Eddie?

I was in PVP Arena and at the start of the battle, Visions Eddie already had shroud on him. Just wondering how? You can't put eclipse or primordials on him.... So what did I miss?
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Was he alone? Were there any others that could have held the primordials?
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    There may have been a G COTD but I thought Shroud had been removed from the primordials..... Or has it not?

magick2401-6102

OS
    iOS
    Where's the announcement for the "update" on the primordial talis? Can't seem to find it....

magick2401-6102

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Oh yea you are right, shroud was removed. I have the talismans but I forgot that happened. Im stumped then. No clue. But there has been weird stuff happening with buffs and debuffs lately. On the mission fighting wrath, the assassin dog in the first wave occasionally starts with perfect corruption and stun before anthing happened and no one in my party has the primordial talismans. Even if i had the primordials, it wouldnt explain the stun.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    I had seen Shroud on Bastion during the start of an Arena battle today. I don't remember what the other 3 were though.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    I was in PVP Arena and at the start of the battle, Visions Eddie already had shroud on him. Just wondering how? You can't put eclipse or primordials on him.... So what did I miss?
    He stole it from the opposition, stealing golden buffs from the opposing team is one of his moves...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan