Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

2nd Anniversary Celebration - Get souls which ONLY drop Year 2 Characters!

This July 5th is Legacy of the Beast’s second anniversary, so join us in celebrating with a special soul!

From now until July 11th, 5 PM PT, the Anniversary Soul has become available! The Anniversary Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, but unlike most other souls that drop characters of those rarities, this soul will only reward characters that have come out since our last anniversary!

That includes all of the following:

• Year 2 Brave New World characters (all 5 Demon Spawns, Warrior/Sentinel Corrupt Rescuers, Magus/Assassin Corrupt Droids, Magus/Gunner Undead Rescuers, all 5 Valkyries)
    • Demon Gang characters (Hellraisers, Choppers, Tricksters)
    • Mayan characters (Mayan Priestesses, The Witch Doctor)
    • Eddie “The Bird” characters (all 4)
    • Miscellaneous new allies (Undead Crimean Soldier, Warrior Possessed Snowman, The Cannoneer, Warrior Allied Soldier, Gemini Castor, Gemini Pollux, Angel of Mercy, Krampus, The Beast)
    • New Eddies (Iron Eddie, Hallowed Eddie, Edward the Great, Seventh Son Eddie, Piece of Mind Eddie, Clansman Eddie, Beast Eddie)

Please note that the soul does not include many characters which are considered feature- or content-specific characters (including, but not limited to, Trooper Eddie, Alexander Eddie, The Alchemist, or the Liliths).

You’ll notice that the above list of characters has all of the natural 5★ characters highlighted. In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened. Like previous events, you can exchange these for Exquisite Souls that give you 3★ to 5★ Gold Idols or Sacrificial Hearts, but you can also save up those fragments to use in the store to purchase any of those natural 5★ characters the soul can reward! However, you’ll have to make sure to save up and use those fragments before those purchase options leave the store; once the event ends, you’ll only be able to use those Exquisite Soul Fragments to make Exquisite Souls or to convert into Precious Soul Fragments.

Finally, to kickstart getting some Anniversary Souls, we have added Event Challenges for the duration of the event. The first few just require you to clear Cosmos battles and will reward varying amounts of both Anniversary Soul Fragments and Heroic Soul Fragments! The latter challenges will have you inflict various negative effects and will reward larger bundles of Anniversary Soul Fragments.

Not sure about what characters to use for the inflict negative effects challenges? All of them were chosen based on characters we released in the last year, so you can use any of the suggestions below (or older characters if you want!):

• Inflict Block Beneficial Effects (Iron Eddie; The Witch Doctor; Val, Valkyrie Guardian)
    • Inflict Permadeath (Seventh Son Eddie, Shaman "The Bird", Gunner Chopper)
    • Inflict Stun (Hallowed Eddie, The Beast, Sentinel Hellraiser)
    • Inflict Crave (Beast Eddie, The Cannoneer, Assassin Demon Seed
    • Remove or Steal Effects (Piece of Mind Eddie, Sentinel Mayan Priestess, Warrior Trickster)

Looks like astra can do all but crave, so pair her with beast or iron Eddie, and 7Son if you want to double down on removing/stealing

Also Mia, at you at all at liberty to inform us on potential resources to be saving for events this month? I get maybe you specifically don’t know, or it isn’t know this early. But devs have in the past teased to save up ironite for example, like a week or 2 before another event heavily involving it.

It would be a bit of a d/ck move to entice people to buy a bunch of event souls, of which the drop rate for exclusive characters is very, very low mind you, only for an event or 2 later, to have an ironite based event. If I recall correctly, when the beast came out, lots of people bought a bunch of souls, and very soon after, there was an ironite event, of which many people no longer had much ironite, and the event was a waste for them.

I understand some reasons to why we may not know, it could be fragment based and then it’s not as much of an issue, but if the real reason is money, and you want us to just blow more money because we had bad luck on your low drop rates, as it too often is, that’s going to anger even more people who are frustrated with the cash grab the game seemingly is turning into. Providing teases, hints, and overall more clarity of information, could help quell the increasing frustrations this games fans are having.

It’s a new year for the game, it’s time to double down on making fans happier with the state of the game, not waiting over a year for promised modes and such. It’ll go a long way to be less anti consumer, and be as open with us and honest as you can

OS
    Android
    Unable to inflict crave status with Assassin Demon Spawn and Iron Eddie. Something I'm missing?

OS
    Android
    Event challenges seems fair enough.

I can share some cheap alternatives for removing & blocking beneficial effects if you don't have higher star chars for it :

Speed of light eddie does good job with both.

And 1 star warrior Pharaoh Sun Spirit is a good beneficial effect blocker.

OS
    Android
    It's not tracking. Permadeath isn't tracking either.

OS
    Android
    Mia, thanks for the concrete chance to get the beast. That is the toon Im after since his release as playable characters. So I got 1500 exquisite fragments only for him, odds when I try to exchange those for the enlightened toon, the game keep telling me: you don't have enough old exsquite fragments. What does it mean? Can you please look into and get a solution asap? My nickname is shaolinlondo-7198. Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Still getting the "Come back soon" screen...... What do I have to do to be able to play?
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

OS
    Android
    Crave ain't working for me either. Also not working block beneficial effects.
    Permanent death does work for me.

OS
    Android
    Sentinel undead rescuer is a good beneficial effect blocker also
    Sadly i won't be able to finish the crave as i don't have any toon to do so. I remember sacrificing that spider that inflicts crave because i didn't knew what it was
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language