Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    No, different frags.
    Really? Oh man, slowly one loses the overview! Thanks!
    BTW: @ devs: is there a limit of stacks in the fragment menu? I have 28 different types of frags right now.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    From the opening post:
    "In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened."

So I guess "Exquisite Soul Fragments" are the same as Nebu frags!? I don't know, haven't opened one by now.
    Exquisite fragments are different. they can be used to buy the aniversary characters in the store or be converted into an Exquisite soul, which drops the higher tier Sacrificial heart or Golden Idol (don’t convert them until the event is over-11.7.).

I would also hold on to the Nebu fragments, since they will appear again in some events throughout the whole month and will be exchangeable for the other gods along with Aset later.

OS
    Android
    From the opening post:
    "In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened."

So I guess "Exquisite Soul Fragments" are the same as Nebu frags!? I don't know, haven't opened one by now.
    txs, I should have read!!

OS
    iOS
    BTW: @ devs: is there a limit of stacks in the fragment menu? I have 28 different types of frags right now.
    I don’t know if it’s limited, but I have 46 stacks of different fragment types, cause I never transform them into mostly useless exquisite souls, so you can collect some more
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I don’t know if it’s limited, but I have 46 stacks of different fragment types, cause I never transform them into mostly useless exquisite souls, so you can collect some more
    Thanks for your reply and for counting That's some good news! I am a bit sad that I converted remaining frags in the early period, as I think it's a great look back on what we had already!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else having hug lag between loading screens? Restarted several times and still huge delays

OS
    Android
    Freezing PVP at second or third turn, slow chunky movement then still life

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Anyone else having hug lag between loading screens? Restarted several times and still huge delays
    Same delay here, seems like crashing takes only too much loading tho. I think it should be reported in the bug session.

OS
    iOS
    i have problem with back button in up corner(need tap few times)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalreaper13 View Post
    Also Mia, at you at all at liberty to inform us on potential resources to be saving for events this month? I get maybe you specifically don’t know, or it isn’t know this early. But devs have in the past teased to save up ironite for example, like a week or 2 before another event heavily involving it.

It would be a bit of a d/ck move to entice people to buy a bunch of event souls, of which the drop rate for exclusive characters is very, very low mind you, only for an event or 2 later, to have an ironite based event. If I recall correctly, when the beast came out, lots of people bought a bunch of souls, and very soon after, there was an ironite event, of which many people no longer had much ironite, and the event was a waste for them.

I understand some reasons to why we may not know, it could be fragment based and then it’s not as much of an issue, but if the real reason is money, and you want us to just blow more money because we had bad luck on your low drop rates, as it too often is, that’s going to anger even more people who are frustrated with the cash grab the game seemingly is turning into. Providing teases, hints, and overall more clarity of information, could help quell the increasing frustrations this games fans are having.

It’s a new year for the game, it’s time to double down on making fans happier with the state of the game, not waiting over a year for promised modes and such. It’ll go a long way to be less anti consumer, and be as open with us and honest as you can

The thing is.., they don't get it, won't get it and i think they don't WANT to get it..,

As i expected, this update brought new bugs.., old ones like the shit in skullquests where your team from there is everytime copied to the cosmos worlds is annoying as fuck..,
    and i don't get why we have 3 team slots in Skull Quests.., where it is a waste of this feature.., but would be more than reasonable in cosmos worlds..,
    Level and Star selector is gone as well now in cosmos world..,

The potential of this game is thrown away..,
    when i started playing in january last year, everyday over months this game gave me a good feel, espesically in hard times, and i have hard times in RL very often because my brain is buggy as fuck as this game. xD
    But at one point this game and its development went to the philosophy only to make money.., but what they don't get is that HAPPY players would give more mony or generally money..,
    i didn't spend one cent.., and i knew it from the beginning why i wouldn't do this..,
    and now i am sure i never will do it! because i don't see love for what they are doing.., only the artists are doing a really great job for me.., the rest is..,

i don't see that they fixing gamebreaking bugs.., but update after update.., or event after event.., BUGS...

yeah, sometime there are some real candy what the feel push a bit to "yay thats awesome.," but this feel flies away for me very fast, when i see one new bug after another..,

for months there is this shit with german news screen, even i set the game to english.., the translation sucks and is like they throw the original in the google translator... xD
    i can't be THAT HARD to set the news language to the language ingame then where we are located..,

but to many words for nothing.., i don't want to rage that hard in future.., but every update i get triggered... x'D

btw.., eventually i didn't read it carefully enough.., but where do we get the fragments to buy the characters in the shop?
    Edit: Ok.., i get this fragments like the nebu ones.., for opening the souls.., yay... p2w.., e.g. 1.500 frags are 150 souls.. nice., xD
    Last edited by Symbiote; 07-05-2018 at 02:41 PM.