Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    MetalKing: Weird. I used Assassin Demon spawn (don't have Cannoneer) and that worked for me.

Perhaps if multiple characters have it, it causes the achievement to get confused?

No idea really. That said I wonder if they just updated the server, as I had a brief ~4-5 min outage where I couldn't connect in game after a freeze.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I just changed my characters and I've got Stun and Permadeath finally registering (SSE, Sentinel Da Bird, Sentinel Hellrazer).

Can I suggest those who can't get crave try just with Assassin Demon spawn and something other than cannoneer?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I'm trying with assassin demon spawn and magus chopper to try crave and permadeth and both aren't recording
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

Thank you for your patience everyone. We have just pushed a server update that should solve the issues with event challenges, as well as the bug that prevented players from purchasing the 5* characters in the store with regular Exquisite Soul Fragments.

As for players waiting for the update on iOS devices, it looks like the latest version of the App has just started appearing in the App Store! If you don't see it yet, it should show itself shortly. You could also try the following steps:

1) Force quit Legacy of the Beast
    2) Force quit the App Store app
    3) Reopen the Store app, and tap the Updates tab
    4) Scroll to find the latest LOTB update. Tap the Update button, and open the game from here
    5) If it does not appear in the Updates tab, please pull down on the Updates list until you see the refresh circle complete. This should bring up the most recent updates available.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalreaper13 View Post
    Also Mia, at you at all at liberty to inform us on potential resources to be saving for events this month? I get maybe you specifically don’t know, or it isn’t know this early. But devs have in the past teased to save up ironite for example, like a week or 2 before another event heavily involving it.

Thanks Metalreaper13 for the question!

Regarding resources required for this month, we do call out the type of event in the monthly Teaser image (i.e. Fragment, Arena, Sacrifice). We do that to ensure that players have the chance to save up or manage their resources as they see fit. Regarding saving up Ironite or Gold specifically, the Designers create so many different ways to engage with the events that I can't really speak to your case or play style.

I hope that helps.

* Mia \m/

OS
    iOS
    Iron Eddie (Immortal and Guard
    Corrupt General (Freeze and Paralysis)
    Assassin Child of the Damned (6 Assassin)

Will do all challenges. After 5 runs I am on 5/100, 33/100, 22/100, 33/100 73/100 out of thise challenges. Maybe a quicker way of doing those but at least you won’t have to change teams a lot.

One SoT run and all that’s left is to Block Beneficial Effects 60 times.
    Last edited by 90mphyorker; 07-05-2018 at 02:24 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you for your patience everyone. We have just pushed a server update that should solve the issues with event challenges, as well as the bug that prevented players from purchasing the 5* characters in the store with regular Exquisite Soul Fragments.

As for players waiting for the update on iOS devices, it looks like the latest version of the App has just started appearing in the App Store! If you don't see it yet, it should show itself shortly. You could also try the following steps:

1) Force quit Legacy of the Beast
    2) Force quit the App Store app
    3) Reopen the Store app, and tap the Updates tab
    4) Scroll to find the latest LOTB update. Tap the Update button, and open the game from here
    5) If it does not appear in the Updates tab, please pull down on the Updates list until you see the refresh circle complete. This should bring up the most recent updates available.
    The update is accessible and downloaded from the App Store, but every time the game is loaded is a notice pops up stating that the game must be restarted.

OS
    iOS
    Used Gunner Chopper/ Assassin Demon Spawn on Powerslave with random eddies and got them done pretty fast.
    Then used Corrupt general for the stuns.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Was probably one of the easiest events to complete. Not complaining. Will save the souls incase there is a x2 chance of rare drop

OS
    Android
    with the fix i got long loadingtimes..