Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I found a killer attack team against all the Iron Eddie defenses .. bwahahahahahahahaha .. Wins 95% of the time regardless of first strike
    If I'd spent a couple a hundred dollars I could have had Alexander Eddie too LOL.....

At least you spared me in your defence team.... great work though!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yeah problem is Alex Ed doesn't necessarily use the right moves on defense due to the AI. And who says I spent cash.. I've had all the FC souls for quite some time.

Fingers crossed I can pull the Beast here.... or at least 1500 Easdfdasda frags (or whatever the frag name is this time).... that's really all I need. Shame the Nebu frags mean nothing....
    Last edited by Yup; 07-05-2018 at 05:07 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah problem is Alex Ed doesn't necessarily use the right moves on defense due to the AI. And who says I spent cash.. I've had all the FC souls for quite some time.
    I dunno man you always happen to have the new character whenever they're out I haven't been as lucky lately without dropping a couple dozen bucks every now and then.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Hey Kaz while your watching things on the forums could you give us a quick explanation as to why the cosmos event this morning ( in Australia ) did not record or count my cosmos play whilst I completed the challenges??
    I.e bleed, permadeth etc....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I dunno man you always happen to have the new character whenever they're out I haven't been as lucky lately without dropping a couple dozen bucks every now and then.
    Well Since Alex Ed has been released.. I've needlessly changed in FC for Mythic souls, skill shards, etc... and I'm currently sitting on over 1K still. So... spending isn't really mandatory. But.. Im not above spending at times. It's entertainment.. and generally longer lasting entertainment than a boring 2 hour movie or something.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android

Fingers crossed I can pull the Beast here.... or at least 1500 Easdfdasda frags (or whatever the frag name is this time).... that's really all I need. Shame the Nebu frags mean nothing....
    Doesn't matter either way Yup, I'm only kidding around but I do seem to recall when Alexander Eddie was released In store for purchase there was a bunch of goodies including 1250 FC's x 2 ???

OS
    Android
    Well Since Alex Ed has been released.. I've needlessly changed in FC for Mythic souls, skill shards, etc... and I'm currently sitting on over 1K still. So... spending isn't really mandatory. But.. Im not above spending at times. It's entertainment.. and generally longer lasting entertainment than a boring 2 hour movie or something.
    Yeah your right Yup I struggled with that for a long time just ask Cef.
    But I've decided that since this is my chosen main form of entertainment and if I'm gonna invest in a phone game I may as well give my money to the Irons over some other crap like candy crush or something..

OS
    iOS
    6 souls = 0 red eyes

anyone with better luck?

OS
    Android
    Yeah I'm sitting on 800 FC right now, since they're slightly more available than they were I've been getting them any chance I get for Alexander Eddie. Since I don't play the arena as often as I used to I almost never turn in Eternity Souls, so my only source of frontier coins is trooper souls and IAPs.

On another note, if I had to choose between the Beast, and Beast Eddie, I'm feeling more and more that Eddie would be a better option here. They're both really expensive here, and I'm only sitting on 600 exquisite fragments. But Beast Eddie is cheaper, and has MUCH more meta type moves than his cousin, (are they cousins?) The Beast only has his fury going for him, and Eddie has literally all his attacks.

Just thought I'd throw that out there to spark some form of debate.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 07-05-2018 at 10:12 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    So, up to now I got from 4 or 5 anniversary souls three warrior demon spawn. I feel SO lucky today...
    Grim-8797