OS
    iOS

Need Suggestion On What to Shard

my current team consist of:
    POM Eddie, Gunner Lilith, Clairvoyant, Krampus,
    Axis Bomb Boy, Allied Bomb Boy, Golden Pharoh Dog.
    The Above characters are either Fully Sharded or near Fully Sharded

i have few chars i plan to shard next but i need to figure out my priorities of which character i should invest in first:

Death Dog (golden removal - something i lack outside of POM fury - but the shard boost seems small)
    Mayan Priestess Magnus (syncronice with Gunner Lilith and that 50% chance to sleep - my team lacks stun effects)
    New Born of Light Assassim (great removal but single target and no golden removal, however he revenge)
    Corrupt General (everyone seems to use him)
    Undead Rescruer Magnus (unsure how far this would push his damage)
    Undead Rescruer Warrior (I dont have a blocker- he could be it?)
    Valkyrie Magnus (smite and lower atk and def on basic. passive prevent power stealing and stuffs)
    Last edited by Zantarath; 07-10-2018 at 03:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    You could get a set of Steel Talismans from the Trooper store and try 'em out on the Warrior Undead Rescuer. You wouldn't even need to shard him to get an idea of how well he'll work out for you - he's there for defense, not offense.

Apart from that, the Corrupt General might be the best of the bunch. Even still, I'd consider holding on to the Skill Shards and see if you get something cool from one of the events. The Gauntlet is coming fairly soon (a few weeks to a month from now maybe?) and maybe you'll need a specific character to help out with that.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    i have not tried the corrupt general: not sure what he fits into he usually dies in 1 turn on other people's teams and does not do much that i'm aware of.

more overundead rescruercould fit into my team since i can perfect immune him with POM and be unkillable unless removed, but now I'm more interested how people can generate 1 turn furys- boost talismen?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    i have not tried the corrupt general: not sure what he fits into he usually dies in 1 turn on other people's teams and does not do much that i'm aware of.

more overundead rescruercould fit into my team since i can perfect immune him with POM and be unkillable unless removed, but now I'm more interested how people can generate 1 turn furys- boost talismen?
    Endurance set makes Corrupt General very hard to killl. His stun is very dangerous and his fury is instant death to any magically protected enemy.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-10-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Is there a significant difference between stun and sleep? besides the fact that when u attack someone with sleep they wake up? which i can solve by letting that character go last.
    because with recent update Magnus Mayan priestess now has 50% chance to sleep enemies and 50% is better than the general's 30-40% chance max sharded? for the general (dont remember). i run weak defences so i'm only really focuse on offensive play.

and as for fury i dont generate fast enough for a a battle to use more than once usually by the point i get a full bar either the enemies are gonna die or i'm gonna fold myself i dont see the appeal of relying on fury especilly one that seem to focuse on removing-damaging buffs given that i'm running POM.

OS
    Android
    Focus all your Iron coin earnings on relics. If fury is what your particularly interested in fill the class specific (cheaper) and global first, but if I were you I would also work on your health relics.
    Definitely warrior undead Rescuer he's a good hitter too! Like Fudjo said that set of steel talismans work well, with him as the blocker Corrupt General might not be quite so vunerable and is a powerful hitter, of course it all falls down as soon as the buffs are removed which is the most common thing in PVP these days..

Magus Mayan Priestess is good too but Magus Valkyrie will make a good healer....?
    Decisions decisions....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan