Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AMPA event

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi everyone! We touched on the AMPA issues + some compensation in a new Announcement thread earlier this afternoon. Be sure to check it out: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-Compensation!
    can you tell us more about this AMPA errors and why there happend too much often?

OS
    iOS
    Not sure the devs have ever told us what all the different errors actually are. I think the APMA ones are to do with servers not working right. Not sure though!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    The game, as others have said on all forums, is almost unplayable last few days. This has to be fixed on a PVP based event surely - you need to scrap the event at the moment and concentrate on fixing the game. This is getting to be a joke that is now really leaving a sour taste to my Maiden addiction, never mind my habit formed round doing this game every day.

What is going on that these cannot be fixed - I have never seen this kind of stuff going on in any other game I play ever, free to play or not. It is just APMA after APMA - I maybe get one or two battles and then it does APMA.

Devs you really need to consider just taking the whole thing off line for a day or two to really look at the issues - waste of time and money for you getting al these new players on-board, taking their early purchases and then giving them a game that is failing very badly on a a very basic level - this is not even a bug - it seems to be all server based if APMA is what we are all facing.

Please fix the game - the ironite is nice and all but I would much prefer a game that plays as it should. I have spent a lot on the game over the two years and expect a working game ot play for myinvestment....if I had not invested over the years I would be stopping playing I think.....more difficult to bin a game if you have paid in money.
    Totally agree. Fixing these issues should be priority number one - even before introducing new content, as will only get worse and worse with a more complex game. And thanks for the ironite too, but the errors still keep on coming on and on and on...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    i don't know for you but I cannot attack any of the player that defeated me. I have a cannot revenge. same for you ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    i don't know for you but I cannot attack any of the player that defeated me. I have a cannot revenge. same for you ?
    You are only able to do 20 revenges a day and to revenge the same player 2 times a day, otherwise it shows „cannot revenge“.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    You are only able to do 20 revenges a day and to revenge the same player 2 times a day, otherwise it shows „cannot revenge“.
    txs a lot for the explanation. i thought it was another bug :-)

OS
    Android
    Back to delays/errors between PvP battles again. Had a ~2 sec delay entering battle against someone, then roughly 20 sec delay at the end handing out the win, and now returning to the list I got an APMA8.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Back to delays/errors between PvP battles again. Had a ~2 sec delay entering battle against someone, then roughly 20 sec delay at the end handing out the win, and now returning to the list I got an APMA8.
    Pretty much the same thing here. The internet speed in Minnesota must of took a crap again. I should call my ISP and complain, but wait, I am streaming the Twins game and blaring Alestorm on YouTube as well. Internet; just fine.