Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AMPA event

Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Would one of the dev's be so kind as to chime in and give us an indication of what is happening and what is being reviewed to remedy the situation? Can we expect this for the duration of the event? Any information would be appreciated.
    Hi All,

Our server team is working on the issues we're experiencing. We don't unfortunately have an ETA but as soon as we do we'll let you know. We're working round the clock to get you playing again.

- Mia \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB_Mia View Post
    Hi All,

Our server team is working on the issues we're experiencing. We don't unfortunately have an ETA but as soon as we do we'll let you know. We're working round the clock to get you playing again.

- Mia \m/
    Hi Mia,

I don't usually chime in with bugs etc, but if recall correctly this is the same issue (or at least set of errors) that have occurred across the last 3 arena events.

I would suggest that either the events aspect needs to be reviewed before another one is launched (although I guess cancelling an event hits both the reputation and bottom line). Or, for the next few arena events, the wins needed could be reduced so as to offset the error impact (maybe 20% less from 75 onwards).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingYears81 View Post
    Hi Mia,

I don't usually chime in with bugs etc, but if recall correctly this is the same issue (or at least set of errors) that have occurred across the last 3 arena events.

I would suggest that either the events aspect needs to be reviewed before another one is launched (although I guess cancelling an event hits both the reputation and bottom line). Or, for the next few arena events, the wins needed could be reduced so as to offset the error impact (maybe 20% less from 75 onwards).
    Or maybe just upgrade the resources on the servers :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Not just an APMA event. I've seen at least 3 more issues.
    Lost a arena battle due to the old three-tap-button-gone-stare bug. And here is a new one. The player I lost to, revenged the attack, later I revenged back, and won ON TOP OF THE MAYAN TEMPLE!?!?
    Not an hour ago I went back to cosmos from PS to enter the arena to refresh my attack list. The arena icon however was greyish. When pushing it I was notified that this feature would be available in an future update. SAY WHAT!?!? Closed the app, reloaded, and everything were back to 'normal'.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Not just an APMA event. I've seen at least 3 more issues.
    Lost a arena battle due to the old three-tap-button-gone-stare bug. And here is a new one. The player I lost to, revenged the attack, later I revenged back, and won ON TOP OF THE MAYAN TEMPLE!?!?
    Not an hour ago I went back to cosmos from PS to enter the arena to refresh my attack list. The arena icon however was greyish. When pushing it I was notified that this feature would be available in an future update. SAY WHAT!?!? Closed the app, reloaded, and everything were back to 'normal'.
    Yeah I've had that sort of issue many times over the last 3-4 weeks.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Attachment 4715 what the fuuck? Did i miss smth?

Never seen it.....WTF ??

OS
    iOS
    Server down? I keep getting httptheserverserviceunavailable
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    theres this bug that when you drop souls they don't register and then you have re drop the souls its freakin irritating! Anyone else experiencing this crap?
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    iOS
    Check out this one. I was able to switch characters during a PVP fight. Pulled from my farm group list while I was testing a build.

Name:  PVP bug.PNG
Views: 399
Size:  1.30 MBName:  pvp bug 2.PNG
Views: 392
Size:  1.30 MB
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    On top of said errors i didnt get my rewards for my 75th arena win. Won 75 screen went back to attack list checked status said 74 wins. Won again checked status 76 wins....