Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    what is the angel talisman? how do i get that?

OS
    Android
    Fudjo, since i started this thread I've gotten Tailgunner. As for Ally toons, i have all of the mines, rockets and imps/voidlings; all the wicker dogs; NoL G/M/S/W; GS M/W; Priestess A; Soulless Demon A/S/W; Droid A/G/S/W; DSpawn G/S/M/W; Rescuer M/S/W; Golem A/G/S; the Dice; Bomber Boy W; Dog of War S; most of the skulls and meat heads; most of the axis and allied soldiers; Trickster M/W; Rocket Dog S; Pyro S; several cultists; chopper G/S; desert marauder; desert warrior; and Valk Kari

OS
    iOS
    Angel talismans were only available for a short time. They basically cleanse and heal every turn... at least they are supposed to.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Pharaoh is you best bet out of those.

Aces can be okay and so can SOL if you have Skill Shards applied.

Really GRE is better than all those in many cases. In my experience Hallowed, Carriage Rider, Holy Smokes, Wickerman, Mummy, and Soldier are all relatively worthless given their current abilities. The only time they are useful is if you need some specific ability for some specific achievement.

Ideally Navigator, Beast, Iron, Alex, and PoM are great farming Eddies for anywhere because they are multi-target hitters.
    I finally got a multi hitter, the Tailgunner Eddie. How does it compare to Pharoah?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Pharaoh is you best bet out of those.

Aces can be okay and so can SOL if you have Skill Shards applied.

Really GRE is better than all those in many cases. In my experience Hallowed, Carriage Rider, Holy Smokes, Wickerman, Mummy, and Soldier are all relatively worthless given their current abilities. The only time they are useful is if you need some specific ability for some specific achievement.

Ideally Navigator, Beast, Iron, Alex, and PoM are great farming Eddies for anywhere because they are multi-target hitters.
    I'm going to finish out shards for Pharaoh, only 6 more left. I'll then start on SoL, then Taligunner.

You might want to consider tailgunner before sol Eddie. Tailgunner is a beast in BNW. I use it for auto farming X in all gardens
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    You might want to consider tailgunner before sol Eddie. Tailgunner is a beast in BNW. I use it for auto farming X in all gardens
    Do you recommend any yellow talis to boost special?
    i currently have two green health overwhelm & 4 strength fierce talis.

OS
    iOS
    Navigator is a solid performer and you can put primeordials on him too which help the entire team. My two kids are not maxed and they focus on Grim Reaper and Visions mostly. Pharoah is pretty good too for revive and survivability.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    Fudjo, since i started this thread I've gotten Tailgunner. As for Ally toons, i have all of the mines, rockets and imps/voidlings; all the wicker dogs; NoL G/M/S/W; GS M/W; Priestess A; Soulless Demon A/S/W; Droid A/G/S/W; DSpawn G/S/M/W; Rescuer M/S/W; Golem A/G/S; the Dice; Bomber Boy W; Dog of War S; most of the skulls and meat heads; most of the axis and allied soldiers; Trickster M/W; Rocket Dog S; Pyro S; several cultists; chopper G/S; desert marauder; desert warrior; and Valk Kari
    I agree with Moonchild that Tailgunner is the way to go for PVE. It's tough 'cause Speed of Light will be very useful for you in PVP, but for the PVE role Tailgunner will be great for you.

For talismans, it depends on what you have. For my Tailgunner, I used 3 Thief (Will) and 3 Strength talismans for a long time and liked it a lot. You might also like using Chance and Explosive talismans if you have them. My current mix is Thief and Explosive. If you don't have enough Thief or Chance talismans, Boost is just fine. I like Thief because Tailgunner's fury is fun and also very useful against the Dragon King. It knocks down the shields quickly and it helps minimize the number of times the Dragon King fires off a spicy meatball.

For supporting toons, you have some good options. Magus Allied Soldier is a staple in a lot of PVE teams for newer players, and he was in mine. Sentinel Soulless Demon is another good option. Kari is definitely worth a look, as well.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    For supporting toons, you have some good options. Magus Allied Soldier is a staple in a lot of PVE teams for newer players, and he was in mine. Sentinel Soulless Demon is another good option. Kari is definitely worth a look, as well.
    Since the post I've gotten Golden pharaoh dog and S CR. She is 5* (lvl 87) and amazeballs with advantage augment. Dog is good, but only 4* (80). need one more 3* yellow evo to lvl it. I've gotten Magus Rescuer to 5* (67) and started using him in farming too. I moved away from S Soulless, his skills didn't impress me. No shards on any allies yet. Farming is much better, but still not auto farming any X though. Regen, shields and crappy fury timing keeps kicking my ass. Guess i need more shards or different toons...

I do have explosive and thief talismans for TGE. All only 3* maxed ATM, since I've been spending most of my ironite for green talis boosts. Thiefs are 2x Will, 1x onslaught. I need one more chance for a set.